Food for thought : # 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Food for thought : # 4

1)I lost count,was that our 5 th change in our starting forward line ?

2) Was that our 5th change in mid?

3) Why carry Topai our back up center half to Lowe and insert a makeshift centre half back line,instead of using him ?

I will give a dissertation over the weekend. Well maybe.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Please don't.

Everyone is a super expert ex post facto.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

.......Ok

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

HL Point is valuable. you cant really coach after you know the outcome.. I do agree that Shaun Francis is not a natural CB and Topey may have been a better choice but if we had thrown him out there and he got shredded we could have wrecked his career so we have to understand the mindset of the coach and if he though he is too young to expose him.. I dont know but I understand both sides of that argument. As for the midfield changes i think it is a matter of searching. Forward changes nothing to worry about we have optons and each game you something else.

Comment

If you believe Topey being shredded would wreck his confidence why bring him?

Please dont tell me for the experience of sitting on the bench.

Kisssssteeeth!

Comment

Most of the midfielder players are relatively new to the national program so I can understand why Tappa had to feel them out.

Tappa know the team and I also think he should have started Topey for the reason to keep Hector in midfield but it would be a chance since Topey is inexperienced at this level. I think we need another backup DM as it would have been the same if Hector was injured or carded.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

He picked new players in the midfield ,for a tournament to feel them out......lol.,and if you are feeling them out ,dont you give them a consistent run to gel.

Dem man yah to rhathid, same excuse when the WC campaign start ?

Kissssssteeth.....lol.

Comment

So who should he have picked??? Where were the practice game?

The coach use his best judgement to pick new midfielders and not the 30 year old ones who have failed us. They did ok but there is room for improvement from them.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Given the context of Tappa inept approach they did more than O.K.That I agree with you.

Comment

Who should he have picked??? thanks in advance.

Comment

Its not about who I feel he should pick,but as you stated show some structure to defend and attack fluidly and with consistency,from what I saw , Tappa didnt know his best first 11 .

Comment

you are showing your knowledge.

Comment

I always do.

Comment

I’m saying he may be bringing along slowly as he is young same for lee and Magee. You cannot always throw a player to the wind as if they falter it’s a long way back. Do yo recall when Raheem Sterling burst on the scene and John Barnes and others indicated they did not want England to call him as it could have set him back. Again don’t know the coaches thoughts just being opened to other point of view. I probably would have played Tipsy in the Curacao game.

Comment

What, had one of the CD gotten injured during the game, he would have figured.

Comment

Working...
                              X