Keeping a dance eena Man-Chess-Ta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keeping a dance eena Man-Chess-Ta

Keeping a big dance. Lazie you bring the mannish water. Rockman you responsible fi the liquor pon consignment. Sass a the gateman. Westman yuh run the bar. Jangle Hi-Power a juggle the music.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DoQLWZGpmxY
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Oonu mek sure seh X heng out inna the parking lot.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Sass the bartender talking to you
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I have to confess, I told Sir X he could collect all the empty bottles, maybe after the session we could allow him access to the lawn.
        Dance nice!

Comment

Not even Josie Wales come inna my dance.
          Gilly Priest the original gateman would be proud.
          You think a bwoy with a bogus 20 dollar bill can pass? Make him come.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
            I have to confess, I told Sir X he could collect all the empty bottles, maybe after the session we could allow him access to the lawn.
            Dance nice!
            X a pick up bakkle. mibelli
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

X may resort to singing an old standard: "....can't find a bakkle with a cork. The food and the drinks sell off....nice up the dance..."
              "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Can't see how yuh keep dance and the star DJ- Team - Manager not on the flyer,invitation or on the radio station ?

A long time mi a kill di man dem wid some " more with less " tune,a now unnu get courage fi play dub or sound ?

Kissteeeth.
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                X