Uruguay: Repeal Cavani's Ban

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uruguay: Repeal Cavani's Ban

Man can suh fool,yuh nuh see the post contradicts itself. It clearly states the Afro Uruguayan community acknowledges it carries racial connotations like those in England.

You ever wondered why,clown ? And if you did is Saurez and company ,yourself included knowledgeable in its historical and social use to denigrate the African .

Man can suh fool .
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Here is the problem: Man U went all out to get Suarez a 10 game ban for his use of the term towards Evra. During that process, Man U highlighted how offensive the term could be. So it is very difficult for Man U to now say that the word is ok in some contexts. I am big rahtid Man U fan. Him fi tek the ban and come back in 2 more games.
      "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Working...
      X