• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COVID Vaccines: Yes made from blood Brick

https://emedicine.medscape.com/artic...7343&faf=1&#a2

I would recommend the

Ad26.COV2.S

Neutralizing antibodies against SARS-CoV-2 were detected at day 29 in 90% or more of all participants, regardless of vaccine dose or age group, and reached 100% by day 57; strong T-cell responses and a T H1 response were also noted [13]
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

which medical school you graduated from again?

Comment

The one that teaches vaccines are made from Mrna,DNA ,spike proteins,immunoglbulins found in blood.

Clown
      Last edited by Sir X; January 23, 2021, 08:00 PM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Slur X

I would recommend

Ad26.COV2.S
        i was referring to this

Comment

So state it

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
            The one that teaches vaccines are made from Mrna,DNA ,spike proteins,immunoglbulins found in blood.

Clown
            ….much as I hate to do this....there are 2 errors in the above, can you find them...?
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

uhh ohh...looks like little X got his medical degree from Trump University...

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                ….much as I hate to do this....there are 2 errors in the above, can you find them...?

I doubt there are errors and I doubt you(se) could present them.

Comment

Working...
                X