No announcement yet.

Jamaica's first goal looks offside....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica's first goal looks offside....

Good thing VAR was not used in the game.

This is just based on the one or two replays I have seen.

Anyone with access to this play? Would love to see it again.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

I was waiting to hear that the goal was ruled out. That said ... sometimes you need a little luck.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The keeper directing it to an opponent?

Comment

Agreed Lazie,like the USA have had over us on so many occasions,remember WC 98 campaign.

Anyway you still think we dont have a fountain of talent ?
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

It might not be offside in the 2nd phase.. the keeper played it. I am sure if it was off a outfield player it would not be offside but not sure about the keeper..

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
            Agreed Lazie,like the USA have had over us on so many occasions,remember WC 98 campaign.

Anyway you still think we dont have a fountain of talent ?
            Fountain of talent? You mean "Abundance of Talent? Hell no.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
              It might not be offside in the 2nd phase.. the keeper played it. I am sure if it was off a outfield player it would not be offside but not sure about the keeper..
              Isn't it where he was .... when the shot was taken?

Comment

Suh whipping the USA ass ,so easily on their turf was buck up, toying with Honduras at home was buck up, reaching a GC final was buck up, all with a predominate local born squad.

Why unnu nuh rate unnu people,look dem wear green inna the Black and Gold jersey

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                  Suh whipping the USA ass ,so easily on their turf was buck up, toying with Honduras at home was buck up, reaching a GC final was buck up, all with a predominate local born squad.

Why unnu nuh rate unnu people,look dem wear green inna the Black and Gold jersey
                  Oh gosh .... buck up has nothing to do with this. Ukraine won the u20 World cup. Should we now conclude they have an abundance of talent?

We have talent .... abundance .... no.

Comment

Lazie...why do you badder...?

This current squad is not as good as the team who came second in the last 2 gold cup.

Some of the all local contingent play only for the crowd. Gats to stap.

HL

Comment

I think if NY was to produce the quantity of ballers we have, then that state would be the football mecca for Merika..
                      The thing about yesterday's game is how easily Bailey blend in with the side, his teammates are at least of appreciable quality.
                      Also, a diamond is a diamond whether unpolished or not, the hindrance has always been a lack of formal instructions .
                      Abundance may very well be an exaggeration, nevertheless, if our programmes have teachers comparable to Brazil's and a similar quality domestic league, we probably would be the talk of the town.

Comment

Maybe Bricktop will call his inside contact and give us the replay.

HL

Comment

Exactly, this was not buck up,its years of having "something of a program". Tappa has built this team.We have Mattocks on the bench,where in the past he was our star balla,main striker.We have players coming out of no mans land from serbia and turkey who have dislodged Mattocks as (the ) striker. Born and bred from our school boy system.I havent even mentioned Bailey who escaped early.Fact is all local born.

The midfield - Vassell young and learning his craft,along with the rest, Micheal Hector was pushed in the midfield because we lack defensive midfielders although he was MVP for his club at center back, he had an average game, his ball distrubution was terrible,his defensive work was excellent. The only Ub40.

Our defence with the up and coming Lowe ,can only get better, but I fear it lacks depth,when he got the card , I held my breath.

To sum it up, we have Mattocks who can come off the bench, Mgee waiting to buss in midfield and our defence that has no depth, barring a red card in defence,with the abundance of local talent we have , we can go all the way becuase we can only get better.
                          Last edited by Sir X; June 18, 2019, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Where is the evidence?
                            So far, the players are faaar more mentally prepared,they averages out higher than previous teams quality-wise, and seems to boast a formidable attacking force.
                            The crazy thing is knowing that wine becomes better with age, isn't some of those players better now...?
                            Do not rain on our parade, HL.

Comment

He was offside when the ball played wide and then he checked his run. When last ball was passed he was onside and plus the ball hit the keeper.

This wasn't even discussed at halftime so it shows that the "experts" all think onside
                              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                              X