Tilla, a quick question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tilla, a quick question

Can you confirm that you can only edit your latest post? I tried editing one that I had posted prior to my last one and I didn't get the "edit" option.
    Peter R

PR: The forum is set to allow users to edit their posts up to 45 minutes from the time the post was submitted. While we could leave the edit time open, we would run the risk of jeopardizing the board if an angry forumite who is a big time contributer went in and deleted all his submissions. So the thing we have done is set a limit on the edit.

If it is something you really need changing however, just let a moderator know and they can make the change for you.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Thanks for the info.
      Peter R

Comment

You are welcome sir.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
        X