Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like to tell the story about what one Man can do

Bruno Fernandes.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Bruno has been a breath of fresh air; his positioning is spot on, his partnership with Pogba is as if they have been playing together for two seasons,he is quite capable of unlocking defenses with nifty passes, he is a scoring threat,etc.
    I have two issues...,obviously both are inconsequential to the Brighton game.
    Matic has really given a good account of himself,but I would rather have McTominay , and have Bailly partnered with McGuire.Not convinced Matic will hold up against those midfields out there packed with energizer bunnies, and we will get away with having a pair of snails as CD
    Would love if we move the ball faster as it relates to advancing it out of our half.

The concerted effort given from the get go is a significant change.
    Rashford is missing a step or two, but he will be back to full form soon,he is the least of my worries.
    Greenwood is an absolute gem.
    We are on the right path,only someone who underrates Greenwood and OGS(due to pre-existing biases)will not see a Man U as a threat to mashing up the dolly-house next season.
    A very good morning to you,Sir X!
    Last edited by Rockman; July 1, 2020, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle
      Bruno Fernandes.
      …..flavor of the day.

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
        Bruno has been a breath of fresh air; his positioning is spot on, his partnership with Pogba is as if they have been playing together for two seasons,he is quite capable of unlocking defenses with nifty passes, he is a scoring threat,etc.
        I have two issues...,obviously both are inconsequential to the Brighton game.
        Matic has really given a good account of himself,but I would rather have McTominay , and have Bailly partnered with McGuire.Not convinced Matic will hold up against those midfields out there packed with energizer bunnies, and we will get away with having a pair of snails as CD
        Would love if we move the ball faster as it relates to advancing it out of our half.

The concerted effort given from the get go is a significant change.
        Rashford is missing a step or two, but he will be back to full form soon,he is the least of my worries.
        Greenwood is an absolute gem.
        We are on the right path,only someone who underrates Greenwood and OGS(due to pre-existing biases)will not see a Man U as a threat to mashing up the dolly-house next season.
        A very good morning to you,Sir X!
        What is the problem you have with Lindeloff? Bailly played against Nowich, the manager rotate the squad.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I agree with you regarding Matic, and I think his selections should be carefully analyzed. His biggest attribute which warrants his selections is his passing ability which is superior to McTominay and Fred. Lindelhof and McGuire has formed a strong partnership despite their slowness and the statistic cannot be ignored.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            I agree with you regarding Matic, and I think his selections should be carefully analyzed. His biggest attribute which warrants his selections is his passing ability which is superior to McTominay and Fred. Lindelhof and McGuire has formed a strong partnership despite their slowness and the statistic cannot be ignored.
            Know who gets my sympathy? Fred! That fellow has improved this season and now with Pogback .... he seems to be the forgotten man.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Can't sorry fi people if we want to get back to the top. Perierra (sp) was my bwoy but him no cut it and play up to his potential, so we can sell him fi mek up the transfer money fi Sancho.

Comment

Gomez leaving is going to come back and bite us in the arse. But a so life goes because he can't get Fernandes game.

Comment

Matic is smart. What he does is look for the gaps behind Pogba and Bruno and full them. He doesn't even try to go forward to get a shot anymore. I think he knows his capability and as long as the midfield he playing good he rather be the man to stay behind and read the game.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

yeah Lingard will be lucky if him can hold a space on the far end of the bench near the water jugs and I use to rate him.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

you think so? Manu suppose to have a litte french midfielder who them say is bad, he should see first team next year.

Comment

Never rated him and him bredrins Welbeck, Walcott and the rest of the overrated English crew. Rashford is a good potential but is being pushed and rated above his achievements by the English media. It reminds me of when the American media was pushing the overaged Freddie Adu.

Comment

Rashford will be ok if he can keep fit. You notice he hasn't score much coming back from injury. yeah it taking him time to get in stride.

Greenwood can become very deadly as he has a good shot in both feet.

Comment

Rashford reminds me of CR, he is constantly trying to improve his game, becoming a scoring threat from outside the 18, and being formidable at taking long range spot kicks required hard work, and that is similar to the development made by the one trick pony who became a worldwide sensation.

Comment

Ahh, the rejected inferior curry seasoning, hey, you are not going back in the cabinet, it is the garbage bin for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X