Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ravel Morrison: JAMAICA'S HOPE

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-Morrison.html

Tappa doesnt have a clue how to use this bredda or any of our attacking options,look how him deal with Vassel.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Yuh cyaaan tek a hint? He's not going to play for Ja. S.Gate wants him.

Comment

Suh wi corna get darker,because Tappa and his assistants naah upgrade dem licence

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Wha? You really think it's because of Tappa's license why Ravel won't play for Ja? Boss you have to stop reasoning in that poor manner.

Comment

Yes.

Comment

Yes? Yes what? You reason poorly because...? Let me ask you a question. Were you required to have a geometry set in primary school?

Comment

Wooiiieee
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

It is simple. Ravel was thinking about coming to Gold Cup when Sheffield handed him a trial. The youth have to think about his future. With a one year trial and his record, if Sheffield don't agree with him playing for Jamaica he will not come. At least his headspace seems to be in the right place this time around. Daniel Johson is a real option.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

According to the JFF on Ravel, “... came to Jamaica himself, paying his own expenses and he worked with us to get his Jamaican passport,”
                  So maybe he's still interested probably should call him up for the nations league since his club situation is sorted out.

Comment

Sorted? I year deal. Let us hope Sheffield is receptive or Morrison score a few quick goals and start it for them so he will be back in demand. I year deal mean you walking on thin ice.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

@ Jawge

Never went to primary, I went to prep, that could be the reason for your lack of presentation and understanding.

Comment

I miss Cap'n Burrell.
                        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I dont, they are all cut from the same cloth,inbreds.The JFF needs to be purged!

What would Burrell do differently, besides acquise to Cedella wishes,the plan is to go into a WC campaign with an unlicensed clueless coach,sack him when results go haywire , beg corporate Jamaica to sponsor another white jeezas of the required standard.

I dont think corporate Jamaica is going to bail them out this time,or the government.They might draw for plan B, Duckie.

Comment

Mi think Ricketts was doing a very good job. Man did a cuss mi say mi hate Ricketts.

What a ting!!!! Big up Ricketts. LOL!!!

Comment

Another one,not able to reason in abstract ! Thats why you and your ilk get into trouble or lack comprehension on basic concepts to reason. To you its black and white,or JLP or PNP way. Ricketts has done well within his parameters ,he has met Burrell's standard of ignorance and arrogance with some success.It could be worse,memba dat.

It doesnt mean we dont demand better and if it isnt met,ask for change.In other words mi nuh inna yuh tribal way of thinking.

Comment

Working...
                              X