RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H.L and Brick ,I agree but more like March.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H.L and Brick ,I agree but more like March.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...rpool-20711292
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Yeah....because Mane and the rest of of the team will remain healthy for the entire season.....................................

A keep tellin yuh dat yuh too jumpy!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

LOL!!!
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You are dealing with a different beast this season,deeper and better, we have two fully fit attacking midfielders who have acclimatized to Liverpool,Naby and Ox , thats an extra 10 to 15 goals,all they need is match fitness to finf form and by the looks of it,OX has.The deepest defence in the prem ,if Van gets injured we have Gomez and Lovren can step in.The stars would have to align against us to see the wheels fall off.

Klopp has a better eye for balance than Pep.Opps I forgot Shaq X,out injured ,you dont want super sub back,chusssss mi ,thats another 10 goals.

Pep should have bought Mguire at least you would have a fair chance fighting Leicester for 2nd.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

i agree...and we'll be without rodri...i'm conceding the match and the title to the mighty liverpool...you are just too strong for us...

Comment

Not fair, no fun, so who mi ave fi card fi di season, well yuh always have Man U.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
              i agree...and we'll be without rodri...i'm conceding the match and the title to the mighty liverpool...you are just too strong for us...
              B'Top, any update on Sane?

HL

Comment

I'm holding out hope. Unuh just beat the likkle teams...like ManU and stay close. Loserfool will self destruct on their own.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Dats a fact!

HL

Comment

should be january/february return...partial ACL tear...strong rumours that he has agreed terms with bayern though...

Comment

Merson needs an Arithmetic refresher... Grade 6 level! :ayy sah!
                      At time of writing (Oct 24) MC only two LFC losses behind (assuming they keep winning). If they lose one and all else being equal for them, then they would be three LFC losses behind (and would win for greater GD (if that maintains) if LFC were to then loses three)).

Where did he get five??
                      Peter R

Comment

Please correct me if I am in error. TIA.
                        Peter R

Comment

Working...
                        X