Reggae Boyz Supporterz Club Forums
        

Go Back   Reggae Boyz Supporterz Club Forums > Reggae Boyz Supporterz Club Forums > The Everything Jamaica Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Everything Jamaica Forum This forum is for topics Jamaican or international/world issues which members may have an interest in discussing.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old May 15th, 2019, 08:50 AM
Lazie's Avatar
Lazie Lazie is offline
Reggae Prime Minister
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 38,592
Default So it turns out ... they were the ones

that proposed that NIDs be mandatory. It turns out they spent over U$1Mil on NIDs between 2012 and 2016. Then they went to court to stop it.

The PNP ..... Keeping Jamaica from progressing.
__________________
"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old May 15th, 2019, 10:54 AM
Rockman Rockman is offline
Reggae Prime Minister
 
Join Date: Aug 1996
Posts: 12,395
Default

Why should man and man accept it in Jamaica when man and man reject it in other countries?
Do you trust Govt given the bigwigs at the top of the echelon(minister if national security,commissioner of police..) are being implicated...?
It is okay to change one's opinion especially when it moves closer to that of the general public.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old May 15th, 2019, 11:22 AM
Lazie's Avatar
Lazie Lazie is offline
Reggae Prime Minister
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 38,592
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockman View Post
Why should man and man accept it in Jamaica when man and man reject it in other countries?
Do you trust Govt given the bigwigs at the top of the echelon(minister if national security,commissioner of police..) are being implicated...?
It is okay to change one's opinion especially when it moves closer to that of the general public.
The Spinners looking for a new member. You would fit in.
__________________
"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old May 15th, 2019, 11:31 AM
Sir X Sir X is offline
Reggae Prime Minister
 
Join Date: Jul 1995
Posts: 33,976
Default

Lazie why is it you cant answer a question, all you do is respond with catch phrases and sound bites.

Can you think to formulate a well written lucid retort? Is this a labarite/Trump trait?
__________________
THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE !

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.


"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old May 15th, 2019, 11:44 AM
Lazie's Avatar
Lazie Lazie is offline
Reggae Prime Minister
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 38,592
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir X View Post
Lazie why is it you cant answer a question, all you do is respond with catch phrases and sound bites.

Can you think to formulate a well written lucid retort? Is this a labarite/Trump trait?
No long talkin' X. The hypocrisy of those keeping back the country has been exposed.
__________________
"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old May 15th, 2019, 12:22 PM
Sir X Sir X is offline
Reggae Prime Minister
 
Join Date: Jul 1995
Posts: 33,976
Default

Or is it you dont know how to,look The Jlp has learnt how to govern,kudos to Andrew he is more assured and has a voice ,the country needed a viable opposition.Competition is healthy and i like what i see but trust me we have a far way to go before i can call this progress.

He is building on the pnp plans for infrastructure,good, he needs to seal his own legacy by being the anti corruption P.M,failure to do that will see him out after he wins the next geneal election.

The PNP will dump peter, run on a anti corruption campaign and win,leaving you to bawwl about lack of progress.Forgetting he had his chance.
__________________
THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE !

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.


"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old May 15th, 2019, 12:42 PM
Lazie's Avatar
Lazie Lazie is offline
Reggae Prime Minister
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 38,592
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir X View Post
Or is it you dont know how to,look The Jlp has learnt how to govern,kudos to Andrew he is more assured and has a voice ,the country needed a viable opposition.Competition is healthy and i like what i see but trust me we have a far way to go before i can call this progress.

He is building on the pnp plans for infrastructure,good, he needs to seal his own legacy by being the anti corruption P.M,failure to do that will see him out after he wins the next geneal election.

The PNP will dump peter, run on a anti corruption campaign and win,leaving you to bawwl about lack of progress.Forgetting he had his chance.
Learned how to govern? Better government X ... no beatin' round the bush. You can refuse to call it progress ...I recall when folks used to be chanting "Logon to Progress!" round here .....seems quite comical now.

Building on PNP plans? Yeah ... everything was in the pipeline ... but as the PM pointed out last month ... they laid the pipes for a project ... but never connect it. PNP gov't talk about "it" ...better gov't implement "it".

Integrity Commission came into being under whose watch? Peter? X .. just watch better gov't at work.
__________________
"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old May 15th, 2019, 12:49 PM
Sir X Sir X is offline
Reggae Prime Minister
 
Join Date: Jul 1995
Posts: 33,976
Default

Well i hope he wins a second term and its not that he will give us anything better,moreso the pnp needs to purge itself like the jlp did to usher in young progressive ideas.Beating peter will do so.

There is no difference between them,the implementation of anticorruption measures is more a case of internal and external forces and the party that bows to it ,will be seen as a savior.

Dont let the pnp beat you to it,because the complaint is this anti corruption body has no teeth.
__________________
THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE !

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.


"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1999-2012 Reggae Boyz Supporterz Club, Inc.