RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congrats to Athletico: Klopp will read my statement!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to Athletico: Klopp will read my statement!

Klopp vows to swiftly bounce back after Liverpool bow out of Champions League : https://www.thisisanfield.com/2020/0...mpions-league/
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

What a bussss assssss AT ANFIELD .
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

On the contrary, I said in the past that some are " a good loss" !. Well this is one such loss. We will get stronger, be wary for next season. We are going to have a long summer,in fact it starts now. Much needed rest for next season.

As you burn yourselves out fighting for that trophy, which you wont win and positions to enhance your value in the table. We are already resting on preseason,our reality is we havent had a break in 2 seasons.

Memba dat !

BTW: Oh what a difference a keeper makes.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

WHEN they shut down the EPL, your hopes of ever winning that trophy any time soon will be crushed. You will not win that trophy come next season. All the other teams will be using the break to strengthen and revamp.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

exactly...slur X hasn't gotten the memo that season done...man city are defending champs...HL ketch dah style yah

Comment

He is in denial,that rings true for everything Liverpool.
            Didn't their players they were going to buckle down soon after things started to go sour, what is this nonsense about finishing on a high?
            Turned out, the help needs help.
            Case in point, all they have to do to steady the ship is get a top class keeper, rob Southampton of the so-called World's best defender, and get an acclaimed coach.
            The goal frame would have to be more narrow than the ball to prevent their net from being bombarded (says a lot about the keeper and defender), total tally for the pair of talisman a FAT zilch, and of course, the largely unknown coach outdone the acclaimed one.
            The blueprint touted as the paradigm of success Sir X tried selling us isn't even worth the piece of toilet paper it was writted on.
            Pool will likely win the EPL but that has EVERYTHING to do with the lengthy time it took for the other teams to find their footings.
            But we have Sir X's back, ample napkins to dry off the tears and cases of bottled water to stem of dehydration.
            Living in a fantasy World is left up to him to undo.

How did I know the outcome in advance Sir X?
            It was written on BOLD letters on the wall all along.

Comment

Dancing contest , it is a draw, identical performance.
              Do better with the Real Madrid one.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                He is in denial,that rings true for everything Liverpool.
                Didn't their players they were going to buckle down soon after things started to go sour, what is this nonsense about finishing on a high?
                Turned out, the help needs help.
                Case in point, all they have to do to steady the ship is get a top class keeper, rob Southampton of the so-called World's best defender, and get an acclaimed coach.
                The goal frame would have to be more narrow than the ball to prevent their net from being bombarded (says a lot about the keeper and defender), total tally for the pair of talisman a FAT zilch, and of course, the largely unknown coach outdone the acclaimed one.
                The blueprint touted as the paradigm of success Sir X tried selling us isn't even worth the piece of toilet paper it was writted on.
                Pool will likely win the EPL but that has EVERYTHING to do with the lengthy time it took for the other teams to find their footings.
                But we have Sir X's back, ample napkins to dry off the tears and cases of bottled water to stem of dehydration.
                Living in a fantasy World is left up to him to undo.

How did I know the outcome in advance Sir X?
                It was written on BOLD letters on the wall all along.

In other words misery loves company, but I will not stoop to your level! Congrats on your debated 5th spot .

Comment

No reason to think our rebuilding process will take 30 years and a collective drop in quality of all the opponents, on THAT congratulations are in order.
                  But wouldn't it be more sensible to congratulate us for taking the double in the matchups against City?
                  How about winning the EPL if six more points were required, darn Ingrate!

Comment

No reason to think our rebuilding process will take 30 years and a collective drop in quality of all the opponents, on THAT congratulations are in order.
                    But wouldn't it be more sensible to congratulate us for taking the double in the matchups against City?
                    How about winning the EPL if six more points were required, darn Ingrate!

Ok sir,yuh begging for some relevance this season, I said congrats on the outlier of whipping City's ass earlier on the forum,you said it's not, I then asked if I can expect it next season,you went quiet .

Anyway again congrats sah.

Comment

It would help if you would tell me the 11 starters for City next season, being able to respond to your request is reliant on that crucial info.
                      Let me key you in on a fact, beating City was expected by Man U fans.

Comment

It would help if you would tell me the 11 starters for City next season, being able to respond to your request is reliant on that crucial info.
                        Let me key you in on a fact, beating City was expected by Man U fans.

Suh yuh cant answer,its ironic yuh expect to beat City this year,but cant answer for next,did you know their starting 11 before the start of last season too ?

Look ,right yah now,yuh name Gig! ROCK IS ABSOLETE!.

Comment

Gosh Sir X, was Man U squad in December as strong as it is today, didn't acquisitions in recent times make Pool better?
                          Yuh are being outright silly, I know the squad City has today, all permutations making up the starting eleven would get beaten by Man U, do I know the players City will get during the Summer?
                          And to think you would call me Gig when you are the one who is dizzy, I guess your state of dizziness is why after all.

Comment

Gosh Sir X, was Man U squad in December as strong as it is today, didn't acquisitions in recent times make Pool better?
                            Yuh are being outright silly, I know the squad City has today, all permutations making up the starting eleven would get beaten by Man U, do I know the players City will get during the Summer?
                            And to think you would call me Gig when you are the one who is dizzy, I guess your state of dizziness is why after all.

GIG,yuh just plug in all the variables ,suh answer di question

Comment

I really did my best, be honest,are you joking???
                              Darn it Sir X, I explained why the question cannot be logically answered.

Comment

Working...
                              X