X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pogba's and Martial's salaries were....

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
      Fine, the dilemma is I do not trust Lindelof or MaGuire, and neither do you which is why you are bent on replacing at least one of them.
      All I am asking is they be used as the options they are.
      I think Mensah is the youngest of the bunch, and apparently he figures in OGA long term plans, therefore, he has done enough...
      Rockman, it appears that you speak without any facts to support you. At this point, the only team with a better goal against record is Liverpool with 29, Sheffield, Citeh and MU conceded 35 todate and this is with DeGea the Strainer in goal. You claim you don't trust the current CD partnership ..why? The stats says something completely different.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie, if I said we had the worst defense (I did not)then citing that we have the third best would refute that claim.
        Saying that City and Pool have a better defensive record is a tacit admission that our defense is inadequate.
        If the stats are all encompassing h why are we not in third place, and what is the rate of DeGea call into action to make a save in comparison to keepers of teams ranked below his in the EPL table?
        We have had this dance before, statistics were used to justify having Jones in our defence.
        What eludes the stats is inconsequential errors (the ones not resulting in a goal because of DeGea making a brilliant save or the opponent making a mess. ).
        My gripe with Lindelof is well documented, he has a knack for finding himself on the wrong side of the opponent he is responsible for, I even asked you gentlemen to keep an eye on him mindful of my stated observation.Quite a few goals were conceded since...
        MaGuire likes to roam,he is easily left for dead by the opponent way outside our 18 , I believe my advice was chaining him to the 18 yard box.

My gripe against Jones was he is too slow, take way too. much time on the ball only to make a desperate pass once he is quickly closed down, and will resort to fouling an opponent in our 18 because of deficiencies...
        Last edited by Rockman; July 21, 2020, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
          Lazie, if I said we had the worst defense (I did not)then citing that we have the third best would refute that claim.
          Saying that City and Pool have a better defensive record is a tacit admission that our defense is inadequate.
          If the stats are all encompassing h why are we not in third place, and what is the rate of DeGea call into action to make a save in comparison to keepers of teams ranked below his in the EPL table?
          We have had this dance before, statistics were used to justify having Jones in our defence.
          What eludes the stats is inconsequential errors (the ones not resulting in a goal because of DeGea making a brilliant save or the opponent making a mess. ).
          My gripe with Lindelof is well documented, he has a knack for finding himself on the wrong side of the opponent he is responsible for, I even asked you gentlemen to keep an eye on him mindful of my stated observation.Quite a few goals were conceded since...
          MaGuire likes to roam,he is easily left for dead by the opponent way outside our 18 , I believe my advice was chaining him to the 18 yard box.

My gripe against Jones was he is too slow, take way too. much time on the ball only to make a desperate pass once he is quickly closed down, and will resort to fouling an opponent in our 18 because of deficiencies...
          Read my post again. I didn't say Citeh had a better defense. I never mentioned Jones so there was no need to bring him up. We not in 3rd because DeGea cost us 2 points v Everton, 2 points v Spurs, 1 point v Palace.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Well then we should be at second place..
            I mentioned Jones because you referenced stats back then too.
            You are harping on DeGea's shortfalls insomuch that you quickly explain the team's lowly EPL table placement on that, despite we rightfully added Bruno who isn't a keeper.
            Things are far more complex.
            Do we need a solid defender in the upcoming transfer window, if so,why?

Comment

Working...
            X