Call It Anju...Call It...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
    Isnt corruption crime and vice versa, i read somewhere it cost us a billion dollars a year. To me they are synonymous!
    Yeah but I’m focusing on violent crime and drug dealing...which are inseparable

This is the arena Diptop plays in...as established by his own written statements here on a public forum
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

You just have to ask,is this the most corrupt government Jamaica has ever had ?
      I can’t speak to the entire JA administration but the GOJ folks I currently work with regularly in providing opportunities for kids are quite progressive in their thinking. Not ideal, but significantly better than the Termites in the previous government.

Termites need a big reboot

Just saying

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
        I can’t speak to the entire JA administration but the GOJ folks I currently work with regularly in providing opportunities for kids are quite progressive in their thinking. Not ideal, but significantly better than the Termites in the previous government.

Just saying

Showa powa,showa,powa,showa powa.5 more years ,5 more years....hehehe
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Anju run di place

Showa powa,showa,powa,showa powa.5 more years ,5 more years....hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post

Just saying
            I have heard the same thing from of my bredrin from both the orange and green hue.
            The problem is they upper echelons always do something to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Their progressiveness should be applauded. They should walk wide from the Manley BS as it will backfire. Why give the PNP a lifeline. Too many people both Orange and Green know what really happened and who did. Too many of the progressives in the JLP know from whence their education opportunities came.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
              I have heard the same thing from of my bredrin from both the orange and green hue.
              The problem is they upper echelons always do something to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Their progressiveness should be applauded. They should walk wide from the Manley BS as it will backfire. Why give the PNP a lifeline. Too many people both Orange and Green know what really happened and who did. Too many of the progressives in the JLP know from whence their education opportunities came.
              Agreed...

The old fogies like Phillips need to go. The JLP did their house cleaning almost a decade ago

Comment

For me, Holness is similar to Bill Clinton, you get stabbed in the back,spin around to see Bill holding a bloody knife, and ask him if he saw who did it.
                All I ask of Govt is for them to have a viable plan to significantly reduce crime(ZOSO can't be the strategy), rectify the ailing economy(the dollar continues to slide prior to the pandemic),be proactive in stemming corruption yet I am seeing only reaction to incidents exposed by third party..,making fundamental changes to the JCF still isn't prioritized, reduce the national debt as opposed to increasing it, REAL change starts from acknowledging wrongdoings as opposed to trying to justify it, etc.
                The JLP may very well win the next national election(it will be closer than..), THAT has more to do with the PNP being woefully lacking.
                So in essence like Bill Clinton, there is no way to reconcile the slavish worshipping the PM receives with his actual performance.

Comment

Working...
                X