No announcement yet.

BlackBerry shrivels to a Prune

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some counts?? On which count am I wrong?? Is Canada yuh live or LaLa Land??

A few years ago RIM was a tech star...Now its worldwide market share is in terminal decline, valuation has fallen 90% and the company is on the chopping block being shopped around.

Am I missing something apart from BBM being a killer app in some minor leagues? LOL

Joke ting dis.... mi nuh ave nuh time fi sentiment or "liking" this or that platform.

They're mere tools to be used or discarded
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

It look like yuh guh Coke University wid Dippy...is dip yuh did get dip tuh?

Chainsaw Maintenance degree tuh di Werl LOL

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

wha dis haffi duh wid yuh complexion innah di pictcha ?

Comment

force ripe browning...

Comment

Don leave this alone.. bigger than you.. The rim tell you they are selling there product. They will get beat up for the next 6 monts and them they will come out very strong. They could be aquired but again they have no debth so I am not sure why. If you have money buy stocks..

Comment

mek mi ask Siri...

Comment

LOL. It bigga dan mi... yuh funny. Now yuh argument change from technology to investment metrics..LOL

I'm not concerned with investing in the stock or their debt levels...I am looking at the market positioning... and it's weak with a weaker outlook.

Can RIM recover? Perhaps...but as I said.. where the company was just 4 years ago, they will not reach that level. What does "come out very strong" mean? They will grow market share in 6 months? Explain yuhself

Instead of conspiratorial hints...if you know of some killa app (like BBM LOL) or killa technology that they're to come out with...juss spill di beans nuh

I doubt it

Comment

Let just say you need to look at what is hampering them. If that goes away then they will rebound. Not to where they were but will hold on to the enterprise space. Keep in mind they are mostly doing poorly in the U.S which is a big market and important market. Dont write them off yet.. they have made some bad decision but let see.

Comment

ok boss

Comment

Outing the Big Dipper from jump...

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                      It look like yuh guh Coke University wid Dippy...is dip yuh did get dip tuh?

Chainsaw Maintenance degree tuh di Werl LOL

Comment

This didn’t work out quite the way you forecasted did it

Comment

Working...
                        X