Tappa: Food for thought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tappa: Food for thought

We entered the last GC in what was perceived to be our best team on paper with hopes of winning the GC,today a jamaican TV station is lambasting Tappa for being the longest serving coach who must know his players by now, given his time at his post. The reason is he is rumored to be searching for a new starting 11 from the U.K

Mark my words this will be our fastest and shortest world cup campaign exist in recent history.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

No the problem you represents the worse of us. First of all Tappa is not going for any foreign players. No one is looking for new starting 11, so how can you say that.. It these kind of reckless post make people don't post.

Comment

Dry your eyes,memba mi tell yuh. Wha yuh say the news media is being disingenuous and my posting it,isn't patriotic, sorry mi nuh follow nuh man or tribe.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Not sure if you know but Dalton Wint came out with a letter to an agent yesterday asking him to seize and desist using the JFF name to recruit players. So we have to be careful what we believe is true.

Comment

So its true... lol,yuh a sample fi real. Yuh a kill me and then provide proof they are doing as I stated,yuh really nuh ave nuh sense.

Worse yet yuh a carry feelings gainst mi,is it that I buss the news first why you are upset ?

Comment

They.. bredda. are you pretending to be an invalid. The JFF said it is not them that is recuriting anyone willy nilly. So I have to believe them.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X
              We entered the last GC in what was perceived to be our best team on paper with hopes of winning the GC,today a jamaican TV station is lambasting Tappa for being the longest serving coach who must know his players by now, given his time at his post. The reason is he is rumored to be searching for a new starting 11 from the U.K

Mark my words this will be our fastest and shortest world cup campaign exist in recent history.
              Since we are already assured at least 14 games in the new qualifying format, do you want to put some money on that “guarantee” boss?

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                They.. bredda. are you pretending to be an invalid. The JFF said it is not them that is recuriting anyone willy nilly. So I have to believe them.

Since when you believe the JFF,why not the agent ? . I would rather be an invalid ,than an idiot.

The fact that it is out there and reported on,is food for thought, is it not ?

Idiot.
                Last edited by Sir X; August 14, 2020, 01:56 PM.

Comment

How much?

Comment

Originally posted by Brush View Post
                    Since we are already assured at least 14 games in the new qualifying format, do you want to put some money on that “guarantee” boss?
                    Brush.There is no laws for legal bets.Alot of people know seh X has a goat mouth.Agree with x.
                    If tappa draw for a english team,it mek him look
                    Like he does not knoes what he is doing.The same
                    Thing am saying ovah suh i.e The team is perfect
                    The way it is.Two english born.Reid and mariappa
                    are the only players we need.
                    Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
                    United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
                    happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
                    Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Working...
                    X