TAPPA: One more day " A BIG PART OF THE PROBLEM"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TAPPA: One more day " A BIG PART OF THE PROBLEM"

Sports explosion: Tappa still a the center of being implicated as " a big part of the problem ".The host have concluded, they have to wait for Duckie to return from the pan am games,to ask what was Tappa influence from the bench.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

so you still selling propoganda.. you is a wicked youth.

Comment

What is the implication on the radio and T.V programs on Tappa's input from your stand point ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

i have not listen the show yet but I did hear tappa said he did not and I have to go by that. Here is why I believe him. He said when butler came on they needed to score and he said if it was him he would have gone to two strikers.. and not putting a midfielder on. So clearly the man is saying I did not tell Dukie what to do because if I was telling him what to do that is what you would have seen. It is as clear as day.. The idiot callers are saying well if he is on the bench then he must.. this and that.. X I have been an assistant and lead coach and I have had by Club TD come sit on the bench and says noting just so he can observe, they dont take over they just watch ... but you see we dont have a football culture so we chat peer farth..

Comment

Well brethren, that is your problem, you choose to believe !. Accusations have been made that have implied he is "a big part " of the U23 mess. He proves this by calling in to a radio program to offer a defence.You & Sass taking a side to defend him, proves there is an issue that reflects poorly on him.

Whatever he says is hersay until Duckie speaks.Futhermore although the host says they want to know what went on "on the bench", I believe it will be all that transpired as it pertians to his involvement before he touched the bench.

Your ignorance in not being able to methodically dissect the scenario speaks volumes of your level of comprehension,labeling,ommiting facts and labelling me as "not telling it as is "," supporting Bullead" or not understanding the context of their words , to the point of propoganda,does not change the facts of the implication.

"TAPPA IS A BIG PART OF THE PROBLEM"

Lets hope Duckie can come through for Tappa and your sake, you have alot riding on this.
          Last edited by Sir X; July 25, 2019, 01:14 PM.

Comment

If I may, wanted to interject with a few questions: Was Jamaica’s failure to move on to the next round a result of one game or over the two games? And if the failure was over the two games, was Whitmore on the bench over both games and who made the decision to give Butler 10 minutes out of the 180+ minutes?

Comment

Tune in: Every morning at 10 am NY time for sports explosion.I implore all to listen to have informed unbiased opinions,dont depend on others to give a summarry,some of us ,hi O.J leave out and conflate to justify nonsense positions.

https://jamaicaradio.net/hitz/

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...hitz92fm&hl=en

if you use the app,you can listen to the rebroadcast 3 hours after.

Comment

I have the app and listened to the program with Oral Tracey (not a fan of his) moderating I believe. But I still had the questions relating to Whitmore and his supposed influence on the team and it’s selection.

Comment

Well they did say he was ( sport explosion ), and it was explored yesterday as per his influence from the bench,the conclusion was to hear from Duckie. Its fair to say they dont believe him.

Comment

Brush this is the problem with us. .We are sweating the smalll stuff. What does Tappa on the bench has to do with it. It is simple, Who is the coach in Charge? Donovan? Who is responsible for picking the team? Donavan.. If Donavan comes out and says Tappa pick the team and overruled me then we go from there all we have today is Tappa saying quite angrily that he went to 1 session, did not pick the team and if it was him as Donavan that could not happen and furthermore even has he believed the chnage in the St Kitts game should have been a second striker he did not interject that to the coach. It simple a Duckie **** up the thing and unno trying to blame Tappa because unno dont like the youth.. X is a big krotches. .

Comment

Thanks O.J,PROOF......If Donavan comes out and says Tappa pick the team and overruled me then we go from there

Do you understand the implication of your statement...lol,in the context Tappa angrily implied DUCKIE SHOULD BE FIRED ,ON THE RADIO !

Idiot.

Comment

Your are a disingenuous youth, dishonest to be honest.. and if you are not gonna come here and make **** up and tarnish people good name. The man did not say Duckie should be fired why would you say that out of context. The context of the statement was if I am a coach and a man comes in one day before the competition and pick my team I dont deserve to be coach.. Why do you have to spin that in controversy.. You just a bitter lickle youth who hide behind a key board and chat **** and if you see man in person you could not open you mouth and se ehm..
                        Last edited by OJ; July 26, 2019, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Foool That Is Why It Is Implied !

Go Study Yuh Dictionary !

Comment

dont say what you assume or what is implied. Say what is said. Thats is how you tell lie on people.. You dont even deserve to have a computer...

Comment

Tell that to Tappa, he implied it to quote you he said.......if I am a coach and a man comes in one day before the competition and pick my team I dont deserve to be coach........that was not the only implication of stating Duckie should not be the coach.

Now with that said, what should happen to Tappa and Duckie if that happened.

Comment

Working...
                              X