HL your bwoy Barco got suspended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL your bwoy Barco got suspended

Word on the street is that he took a man gal. One of his teammate and the coach suspended him for two games.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Yeah soo mi hear.

Him nevah play lass week eider.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      Yeah soo mi hear.

Him nevah play lass week eider.
      Overated playe imho. And it turn out that him is funky to? Aside from that HL, when you go to the Atlanta games, do you cheer "Go United!!"? Jes axin...
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

That and lots more....

My favorite is ....ill shout ATLANTA !!!

Then all the folks around will respond. ......UNITED,!!,

Here goes........ATLANTA....!

You go Marin...................

There, you got it.

Btw, heading home. I am at Edinburgh airport.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I don't think I could bring myself to shout Go United! LOL! You been hanging with X to much. LOL!!
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I have been to 1 game. My kids schedule makes it hard to do so. I watch all the games I can.

Barco is talented, he just have to make consistently good decision. he is young and another 6 months and he will be in demand.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
              Overated playe imho. And it turn out that him is funky to? Aside from that HL, when you go to the Atlanta games, do you cheer "Go United!!"? Jes axin...

Feel the same way about Barco. I think his presence in the middle takes something away from Almiron’s game. And in order for Atlanta to play up to its true potential, Almiron gotta be tiring. He is the true star on that Atlanta team in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                I have been to 1 game. My kids schedule makes it hard to do so. I watch all the games I can.

Barco is talented, he just have to make consistently good decision. he is young and another 6 months and he will be in demand.
                TBH - i can't find the time to watch MLS. During the season, coaching takes up all my time and I can hardly see any Prem games live, so I DVR everything and stay off the internet until I can watch. That said, my time is divided as:

70% premier league
                20% la liga, serie a, bundesliga
                10% football talk shows

Did you hear that Comcast is dropping BEIN Sports? I have Directv so it won't affect me, but that will be a blow. Not sure when it goes into effect. Seems it already has: https://www.broadcastingcable.com/ne...pute-over-fees

Not a fan of Barco - wish him well though.

Comment

Bein sports dead these days other than La Liga. Most people don't watch the French League.

Comment

Almaron is good only that if his shooting was a bit better he would be picked up by a big team already.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                      Bein sports dead these days other than La Liga. Most people don't watch the French League.
                      And they want more money! LOL!

Comment

Working...
                      X