Altanta United was certainly stunned by

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Altanta United was certainly stunned by

the Crew last night. Anyone hear from HL and Assassin?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

They stunned themselves! Three missed penalties in the shootout? Unforgivable. Tito haffi bax dem!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Lazie roots.... I came home from the game sad, dejected and with no voice.

I console myself with the thought that ATL UTD has over achieved. That they need to take some tough floggings to prepare them for future success.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Maybe one could draw parallels, the difference between class and form.
        That makes me red in the face when yours is likely stiflingly blue.

Comment

Went to the game and left dejected also. The Crew seemed the more discipline and organized of the two teams and certainly had clearer opportunities on goal although Atlanta had more possession and shots. I was disappointed in Martinez play. Th man got caught offside on at least six different occasions and was late for every cross played in the box.

Comment

AUFC ran into a team that was HIGHLY motivated by the #SaveTheCrew movement/campaign, and facing arguably the best U23 U.S. goalkeeper, Zach Steffen (he's having a hell of a 1st MLS season, but will most likely return to Europe next year).
            Your team did a very good job for their 1st season. With some good, new players & proper squad rotation, AUFC will be a very dangerous TEAM next year, BUT you won't be surprising anyone.

Comment

Working...
            X