Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A blast from the past,visionary !

1) Licensure and knowledge of best practices is spreading across the land

2) An academy has started a race of best practices for other clubs to follow.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I think we need a clairefontaine

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
        I think we need a clairefontaine
        The problem with that is that there is too much politics, but the method worked for France, do we have the vision or sense?
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Since we had this debate alot has changed, expect it to continue along that vein.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

We need leadership, too often we want to please everyone sometimes we need to go out in the wind, we don't always need consensus. There is a reason why a bit of dictatorship works in strong leaders. I have long believe we have a clairefontaine type approach with 3 centers of excellence. Identify the players at 12 and have a residential program align with an academic institution for academics only. ( For eg.. it used to be kids in Toronto FC Academy) goes to a specific school but they dont compete for that school in any way. ) The school provide the academics around a specialized schedule understanding they were elite athletes and would miss time for tournaments or starting at 10 am ect..

The Center of excellence would develop the principles of play systems and common philosophy that the national team requires.

It really not that hard and i dare say not as expensive as we think.

Comment

Working...
            X