Why it's important to elect state

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why it's important to elect state

representatives that will represent the people, and not accept the status quo: https://twitter.com/RepKatiePorter/s...47835859779584

***Finally, a representative who steps up to "force" the Federal Gov't to shoulder the cost of testing, and not try to push it off on individuals and states, who wouldn't have the resources to do it. I hope many more representatives will join Porter in pushing this, and making sure it gets done.......The next thing is to make sure that the indisciplined knuckleheads, among us, follow protocol.

Outstanding job by Rep. Porter !!

The leaders in charge of the health care system-- are themselves the problem. I am sure his friends in the pharmaceutical and lab testing business will not be making money...since he accepted the free testing admission.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

The administration's plan would have overwhelmed the states, because millions of people wouldn't be able to pay for the tests, and there's a strong possibility that they would be overcharged, by the pharmaceutical companies. The elimination of the co-pay for the testing, which Trump proposed, was BS, because that's just about $10 - $20, for those with health insurance.......What Porter is pushing, is for the CDC/Federal Government to undertake the full cost for all COVID-19 testing. There's still the possibility that the pharmaceutical companies could overcharge for the the tests, just that it would be aimed at the federal government instead of the states.

Comment

Now I would greatly appreciate if they suspend payroll taxes...indefinitely !!
        Last edited by HL; March 13, 2020, 06:43 PM.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
        X