Kudos: U20 coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos: U20 coach

Jerome Waite , Arnett F.C & Charlie H.S coach for being runner up to Mexico in the recently concluded U 20 tournament , also for being undefetaed.

I watched some of the games, the upgrading of the coaches are paying off , The B standard is showing and I have no doubt we will see it in the U 23 tournament, I expect us to qualify.

Increase the standard of knowledge/coaching,the standard of play will rise, the standard will spread , its the cheapest , cost effective way to develop the game in the Island.

The ultimate self esteem booster for the program is obviously the next step of local coaches qualifying for a FIFA tournament, granted we just qualified for a fifa tournament with Jamaicans who contribute immensley to the local enviroment by giving back, they reside overseas.It would be good and well need if locals achieve this.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.
Working...
X