X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangle what you say?

https://www.facebook.com/pbcjamaica/...3Njc1ODc1MDEw/

Good start
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/n...ning-programme

Them say tourism is about Maid, butler, hookers and pimp. Watch the ride. Good move by both ministries.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You don’t need to reinvent the wheel. Build on what we have already and what we’re good at.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

That's called,yappin.....lol.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

you have sense?
          600 high schoolers getting associate degree or technical 2 year degree in hotel management with international standard is yapping?

I see you have noting to talk about.

The Float a come for Port Royal.

Comment

You don't have to reinvent the wheel,a nuh me say suh and the IAAF relays coming to the Mecca i.e Kgn.

That to me is a game changer.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

IF the relays coming to Kingston, that's just a speck that will not change anything on the tourism map.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Float for Port Royal port will be in shortly.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/latestnews/Cabinet_approves_US$7.4m_for_Port_Royal_floating_p ier?profile=1228

Comment

Lol....mi belly,you have an international track event coming to the Mecca every two years and being broadcasted around the world and to you - Jangle ,it's a speck, when last we get that speck of advertising ?

A better yuh guh Tek a float..lol

Comment

There’s a reason why Bahamas is giving it up. The World Relays is not generating enough interest amongst the top athletes because it’s too early in the season.

Comment

Location,location,location ,Bahamas is not the Mecca!

Not in track and field,not carribbean tourism,wrong fit! What we have is an advertising product to broadcast to an International audience every 2 years.

As The Mecca ,That is a game changer !

Comment

Bahamas gets 2m more visitors annually than Jamaica. It’s cheaper and easier to get to the Bahamas from North America and Europe than it is to get to Jamaica....and it’s safer. The World Relays will not even create a ripple in Jamaica’s tourism earnings.

Comment

Its not the Mecca,cant see how you can conclude that an even beamed around the world featuring a city wont impact on its tourism?

If I follow you lead ,the GC, Olympics and WC was just a ripple in those nations respective tourism economies.

I disagree.My advice is to buy an apartment uptown at least 2 bedroom and rent it out on AIR BNB ,yuh cant loooooosssssssssss$$$$$$eeeeee!

Your investment will grow long term.

Comment

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/n...mer-internship

Comment

"Tourism is not just about wonderful foreigners who come here and indulge our wonderful cuisine. It is also a means of transmitting knowledge to you, so you can learn more and be able to pass on the knowledge later on," said Bartlett.

2000 pickney a learn fi mek trinkets and learn fi drive taxis because that’s all tourism is. Don’t mek a certain poster see this.

Comment

Working...
                              X