Liverpool need to get rid of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liverpool need to get rid of

Adam lallana,waste of space,gets injured too frequently and has a poor goal game ratio,we need a 15 goal attacking midfielder.

Or stick Shaqari in there.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Relax Sir X, enjoy the fact that Pool is leveled with the group leader,and totally ignore that in the end PSG will figure.
    If that does not work, somehow find solace finishing third, in all competitions.

Comment

what the name a di team that beat pool?

Where are they from?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Come on Sass, it is either a neighborhood boys scout outfit or a team assembled from a fire station.

Comment

Poor Klopp, you also lost your mind.
          https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gEuw2mgLRuQ

Comment

Hold your until after the MenDisUnited game did-evelin.

ThunkX
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Yeah, the BIG bad Juve, when will you realize my team is underachieving, it is capable of doing better.
              All I am asking is for Bailly to be included in the starting lineup.
              Sanchez probably will score today, and Rashford will be itching to do that too.
              The bench will likely be formidable, and surely, Pogba will be beaming with confidence....
              I am hoping for a convincing victory, losing isn't even being contemplated.
              Juve has to score in the first half or it will be schooled by my energetic youngsters.

Comment

Boss you know that you do have a slight touch of the X disease? Hold off on the prediction thingy.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

oh gawd...this beaten goin sweet mi

Comment

A hear yuh .

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                        Boss you know that you do have a slight touch of the X disease? Hold off on the prediction thingy.
                        ... Jangle! .....
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                          oh gawd...this beaten goin sweet mi
                          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

And of course, my fellow Manuligans knew our team had it in them, every once in a while, we see the team handle business in a no nonsense way despite the quality opponent.
                            Man U looks the same against all opponents across the spectrum(We struggle against relation bound teams much the same way we do against so-called top teams)
                            Goat mouth is for desperate scampering rats.

Comment

Working...
                            X