Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tappa: Bashed or defended

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/s...more-selection

For the dunces and the sidekick who used the nations league as a point of reference to show a consistency in a core ,how many of those players made the G.C,then the starting 11 of the GC ; it is there Tappa will be judged in international tournaments where we rumble with the big boys in concacaf, and as we all saw and the Dunces admitted,he didnt not have a core. He took a axe to the squad,besides the defence there was no consistency, the midfield and forward line was a big "if" .

Let me rub it in,you must be a special kind of dunce to use what is basically a carribbean tournament as a reference point in consistency,that said the article suggests he had trouble there too.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

He used Peter Vassell, for 1 game in the nations cup/carribbean tournament (1), yet he was used in the 1st game against Honduras, in which he is credited with an assist, he had a good game in my opinion and I looked forward to see him in the next game. He was not seen again until the USA match.

Isnt that odd ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      He used Peter Vassell, for 1 game in the nations cup/carribbean tournament (1), yet he was used in the 1st game against Honduras, in which he is credited with an assist, he had a good game in my opinion and I looked forward to see him in the next game. He was not seen again until the USA match.

Isnt that odd ?

Bull ead speaks,sports explosion. He makes good points!

I am listening to HITZ 92 FM, check out this episode: https://player.zenomedia.com/share/H...tream&lang=eng

Comment

How do yoy now it wasn't orchestrated?

Comment

Wow I can’t understand these comments. Peter Lee has been struggling and has not played all that well. If you were listen to Jamaican spirts talk radio many are saying why is Peter lee in the team. I think we should keep working with him.

Comment

Bullhead is full of bullshit. His main concern is the bad press Leon has revived from the possibility of sanction. Maybe he should educate his lie too on how not to leave a social media footprint

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
              How do yoy now it wasn't orchestrated?

Rock he gives reasons why it's not orchestrated, listen to the interview on sports explosion.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                Wow I can’t understand these comments. Peter Lee has been struggling and has not played all that well. If you were listen to Jamaican spirts talk radio many are saying why is Peter lee in the team. I think we should keep working with him.

I cant understand how Tappa has not found a core midfield that will provide consistency.

Comment

As I said show me a Jamaican midfielder who has been playing at a high level in the last 4 years in any club worth mentioning and then you can blame Tappa?

Actually Tappa may have been the last consistent midfielder Jamaica had. Every coach have been searching for one. Remember the talk of Jerry Hue and the national squad. Man stop your crap. Peter Lee vassell is a decent talent now but nowhere near ready for consistent run.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                    As I said show me a Jamaican midfielder who has been playing at a high level in the last 4 years in any club worth mentioning and then you can blame Tappa?

Actually Tappa may have been the last consistent midfielder Jamaica had. Every coach have been searching for one. Remember the talk of Jerry Hue and the national squad. Man stop your crap. Peter Lee vassell is a decent talent now but nowhere near ready for consistent run.

Exactly, I think that's what Tappa wants you to believe or maybe Tappa cannot develop them. Tappa and consistently is an oxymoron,its obvious you bought your propoganda.

Comment

Well Tappa is playing his role. He has to look at at least 2-3 talent youths and give them a shot to make it their own. This is what most coaches do, however you can't blame Tappa for the lack of midfield development over the last 15 years, it goes a lot deeper than that.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Well Tappa is playing his role. He has to look at at least 2-3 talent youths and give them a shot to make it their own. This is what most coaches do, however you can't blame Tappa for the lack of midfield development over the last 15 years, it goes a lot deeper than that.

Of course I will blame him, he was nurtured by Simones in the same environment as these youths, only getting a contract to play overseas after qualifying to the WC and he like you absolves himself of any developmental duties by stating ,if they arent playing overseas its unlikely they will be called. That's the height of hypocrisy! That said in all his years of being the coach he cant find a core of midfielders that suits his philosophy on how to play the game.

These are questions that people are asking and it will get worse if he pulls the same crap as he did in the G.C.

Expect him and Ricketts to be out in 2 years, maybe less.

Comment

Of course I will blame him, he was nurtured by Simones in the same environment as these youths, only getting a contract to play overseas after qualifying to the WC and he like you absolves himself of any developmental duties by stating ,if they arent playing overseas its unlikely they will be called. That's the height of hypocrisy! That said in all his years of being the coach he cant find a core of midfielders that suits his philosophy on how to play the game.

These are questions that people are asking and it will get worse if he pulls the same crap as he did in the G.C.

Expect him and Ricketts to be out in 2 years, maybe less.

Comment

He is now giving local players a chance at every chance he get and you fighting against that now, calling for 4 year core.

Comment

Best midfielder and last local one, we have had decent midfielders since though.

Comment

Working...
                              X