Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
    Karl. The police found one gun and 26 lay dead
    You may find it funny 26 died. I do not.

...the police had to retreat...and under those circumstances 1 gun was 1 the gunmen and their accomplices could not spirit away.

Bricky: I would like you to find yourself under fire and then to return and tell us what was your response.

May I tell you that responses will be instinctive reaction to what the senses are absorbing...and thinking always playing catch up.

No where in JA should cops be put into such a mode. I am saying to you if the citizens by actions put the cops in such a mode it they who are responsible for loss of life and collateral damage. Trust me we all want to live...and cops walking into the lions den more so than others.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Waste mi time fi prove yuh a liar den yuh move di target again? Yuh really love the "dutty gyal" ehh Corporal Red Herring?
      yuh start di dutty ting..suh nuh complain now.

fine di whole heap ah post yuh claim dehdeh..ar tap di liad ting

simple
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

What? Why was our Don problem not solved with the "extradition" of Jim Brown? Why will our Don problem be solved with the "extradition" of Dudus. Memba when Obama win election and everybody was on this "black pride" foolishness? Well negroez forgot bout that real quick and are still bussing guns. Tek unnuh head outta di sand and stop mek people tek yuh fi puppet
        Brickie it seems you are the only person in the whole wide world who has thought of linking the solution of our Don problems with the extradition of Dudus?

...mmmm?
        ...as per Likle Brucie's try at shaping the debate around his lies, you taking your cue from him, wants to shape the debate around Dudus being taken out solving our "Don problem"?

Unnuh tek man fi eeediot!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Corporal red herring vapours a drunk yuh too? You all spent a whole day babbling about this being the change that is gonna signal the end of dons and garrisons and blah blah blah...feelgood mumbo jumbo...why yuh don't organise a unity march to top it all off?

Comment

I started moving the target? Yuh even know what dutty gyal is?

Comment

Corporal red herring vapours a drunk yuh too? You all spent a whole day babbling about this being the change that is gonna signal the end of dons and garrisons and blah blah blah...feelgood mumbo jumbo...why yuh don't organise a unity march to top it all off?
              This COULD be the event/'the trigger' that brings about that change if the Tivolites and their cohorts start a war!

That is my take!
              Why?
              The public outrage and the matter of the elimination of PNP and JLP gun criminals in Tivoli...all trapped by their own folly of 'penning selves' in what would be a prison/killing field of their own making!

How others are reading the events is for them to explain.

Comment

I started moving the target? Yuh even know what dutty gyal is?
                wich one? fi yuh ting ar makrel?

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  It selling paper so look for the headlines to continue. A bet you if you start drop some leaflette or use a loud speaker and tell them you coming in nuff a dem run or surrender.
                  Woooiiieee mi clavicle

BTW...what is a leaflette?? A young leaf?? mi spleen!!!!!!

Jah know...some ah dem man yah brilliant
                  Last edited by Don1; May 13, 2020, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X