JFF: Another ((A )) Lic here to help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JFF: Another ((A )) Lic here to help

As for his credentials, Gough, who started his coaching career at 18 shortly after injury cut short his playing career, holds a UEFA A licence, a Master of Science in Performance Coaching, and was an assistant coach with the bronze-medal winning England team at the 2015 Fifa Women's World Cup, brings 20 years of coaching experience in 18 countries to the table.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...7?profile=1606

After retiring from soccer, he earned a degree in sociology from Queen's University, and earned his USSF "A" license and NSCAA "A" diploma with over 10 years of diversified coaching experience including the women's programs at Fairleigh Dickinson University and Queen's University.

His first professional coaching experience was in 2003 with the Ottawa Wizards, where he led he Wizards to a conference title and clinched a playoff spot. During the playoffs the Ottawa Wizards Board handed a two days notice to the Canadian Soccer League in withdrawing from the playoffs. As a result, from that the CSL revoked the franchise.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hubert_Busby_Jr.

Its amazing the women can be blessed with some many of the required standard, and the men.................struggle.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Mi think you didn't want nuh foriegn coach. Mi think a pure local you a work with.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

A license get 9.... cant be

Comment

Man gaan a Liverpool, him can't comment pon Jamaican business.

A license coach nuh tek 9-0 at all.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

him thing a license do this....

Comment

Working...
          X