X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazie what you think?

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/apos-ma...143104939.html

https://www.goal.com/en/news/ferdina...d1e5laapbgr464
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

What I think? Pity he is still injured. He brings something to the team that does not exist. Clearly the best player in the team even when not 100% fit ... yet MU fans are eager to get rid of him .... TO SIGN LONGSTAFF?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Manu fans are not eager to get rid of him. His agent want to make a money and Pogba want to leave. Longstaff is not what Manu need but they also need comitment.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        Manu fans are not eager to get rid of him. His agent want to make a money and Pogba want to leave. Longstaff is not what Manu need but they also need comitment.
        .. are you selectively reading the news Sass?

'He will not move': Paul Pogba to STAY at Manchester United in January despite interest from Juventus and Real Madrid, claims agent Mino Raiola

How often we gonna find a way to bring this back to life? Right now we should be worried, Scott and Pogba injured what is the alternative? The team have Wolves tomorrow, City twice in the Carboro Cup and Pool in the league. There are more immediate concerns at this point.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

He will stay in January but he won't sign a new contract and therefore he will be acting up in the summer again. Lazie how can you blame Manu fans. Real fans and Juve fans are far worst on their players.

Pogba will not recommit himself to Manu. That is sad but that is the case and I bet you he will leave in the summer. Now is the time for Manu to rebuild and get going for next year. If a player and his dirty agent want to drag the club through the mud, get rid of him. The agent is undermining the club.

No doubt Pogba is a class player but with Pogba you have to build around him because Pogba is given a free roll as a midfielder and it make no sense to build around him if he is not going to be there long term. He is not talking about been there long term only because no club is not going to buy him in this transfer window as they will pay too much and he is not fit. His rep has become a cancer on the club.

Comment

Yup
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

The cancer will be surgically removed when we return to former glory, and Pogba has a role in achieving it, he gets to play for a viable club, and we win trophies.
              Arguably, we are in a dilemma because of his frequent bouts with injuries, saying that we will build a team around Pogba is like saying we built one around Scholes, Keane, Ruud, Beck etc are players making the starting lineup on their own merits.
              We are too b8g a club to have supporting cast, Rio AND Vidic were two of the best CB in the EPL...

Comment

Every great team needs a supporting cast for its star players. ManU’s winning teams included the supporting casts of Wes Brown, John O’Shea, Darren Fletcher, Djemba Djemba and many more. We just happened to have more than enough star players to offset the mediocre ones. Pogba needs to go for both his and the club’s benefit. The club failed him and he failed to rise to his potential.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Sure there are those few who did not make the cut but be careful, Fletcher was the unsung hero at Man U, his tenacity is what we were missing, and is what McTominay brings.
                  If Lindelof is a decent player then Wes Brown was great, he performed admirably under the tutelage of Rio.
                  O'Shea was a fantastic utility player, one that could be counted on to give a good account of himself at multie positions when called upon.

If Pogba is a hindrance, why do we have a poor track record when he is not fielded?
                  Exactly on what grounds you want Pogba to leave, is it on the field performance or the off the field antics?
                  All I am saying is we should not replace one of the most intriguing talent we have, especially given our poor record of not adequately replacing the good ones we allowed to leave.
                  Let me ask you this, in hindsight, do you think we could have used nondescript Fellaini on our current squad?
                  We are ****ed poor on both ends of the pitch regarding corners, and there isn't a dependable outlet for DeGea to find with long kicks.
                  Who will make up the assists and goals Pogba contributes?
                  He will be missed, Jangle.

Comment

Man you have 3 options with Pogba. Sell him now or let him walk for free at the end of his contract while Pogba and his agent is going continue to disrupt the club. The fact is when you are a center mid, and a roving one, you need to give him the freedom to do his thing and then you have supporting players like O'shea. While O'shea was a good player he was no Gigs or Carrick, but he supported them and use the space available and also provide defensive cover. If Pogba is not willing to do this then he is of no use to Manu.

I can just image how this is playing out in the dressing room as players think Pogba is undermining the team, some think he is treated with gloves and a few maybe on his side. You can't build a side this way. Jose once said "Pogba is a cancer in the dressing room". While it maybe not that bad but it is better when you have your Central Defender, Center Mid, goalie, and top strikers all onboard more than anybody else. If Pogba is not willing there must be someone else who can play the position who is fully committed. Manu got rid of Lukaka, Sanchez and a few others because of commitment and not contributing 100%, now tell if you are committed, you wouldn't extend your contract, tell me you wouldn't shut down or change agent, Tell me you wouldn't give the coach at least 2 more windows to change the team as you request. Did you expect Ole to create world beater in 1 window?

Comment

Sass, Lukaku had a lousy first touch, that was his undoing, Sanchez underperformed to the point where we did not get our money's worth, both were unacceptable because of inadequate technical abilities, that is not the matter of contention regarding Pogba.
                      When Henry left Arsenal, at least one of his teammates commented that now have the freedom to play their game, and of course that never materialized, Arsenal spiraled downward thereafter, and of course the much touted midfielder eventually jumped ship...
                      O'Shea played MANY positions, and was dependable..
                      This is the thing Assasin, if we are assembling a worthy side then that would change everything, and Pogba is crucial to doing so.We are assessing tge situation based on the current situation.
                      We are not overly concerned about Pogba leaving on free transfer when his contract expires, DeGea re-signed despite no indication that we are on the right track,Pogba will likely re-sign if we are heading in the right direction.
                      Why get rid of one our best players, what would that do the mean, the team averages out to be significantly less.
                      He is young, chose to re-sign for Man U when he could have picked any other team.
                      Now it has been revealed that it wasn't a phantom injury after all, contrary to the whisper campaign.

Comment

crap you are talking. He came back because of the money that was paid. Why leave Juventus when they were one of the two top teams in the world?

If you don't give the coach a chance how can you prove you are not going in the right direction? He said he respect Ole? if he does, why not give him a chance.

You sell your best player when they are not apart of the team. Lukaka was sold because of his behavior to the team and Pogba, not his touch. Why did Jose say Pogba is a a cancer? I notice you sidestep that and his agent.

Comment

Boss Iceland, Norway, Sweden and the other Scandinavian countries rank high on the best places to live list, but I’m not sure I would want to live there because of the cold weather and me no think the grocery stores sell Hominy corn, Dutty Gyal and jerk seasoning. Me heart just wouldn’t be in it.

Comment

Working...
                          X