• Show
Clear All

• What Is ESPN FC Alluding To?

Dias wages £110,620/week

VVD wages £220,000/week

Comment

Yeah he won the champions league and a prem title. Yuh Bittta sah
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

i am bitter or ESPN FC is bitter?

Comment

Both, you found it and posted it ,you could have posted their respective honors. You did not.

Bitta sah !

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

i found it? i follow ESPN FC and they posted it...it found me...they didn't include any honours...i reposted exactly what they posted...take your third place frustrations out on them...not me...i'm too far at the top for you to be slinging arrows at me...know yuh size likkle X

Comment

………..and remain in 3rd place , even with a win today! What a friggin shame
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                i found it? i follow ESPN FC and they posted it...it found me...they didn't include any honours...i reposted exactly what they posted...take your third place frustrations out on them...not me...i'm too far at the top for you to be slinging arrows at me...know yuh size likkle X
                Dammmnnnnnnn.....me stay all the way eena upstate NY and hear that slap.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Brick doesnt need anyone to wipe his butt and change his diapers H.L , then again you would know if he does.

Comment

Oops, the help needed help!
                    Unaware he was in the 18 box, or just did not care.Either way, it was a serious blunder.

Comment

What a bittah person......geeeze.....
                      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                      X