Paul,Sass,Jawge & OJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul,Sass,Jawge & OJ

No comment on the local jamaican perspective on the B lic,they said and I quote they were "lambs to the slaughter",another quote was "it was an eye opener".

Unnu can gi mi ratings,how long mi a tell unnu.

https://www.jamaicaobserver.com/spor...-opener_164462

Now for the real question,unnu really ave lic fi coach...lol
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

I think coaching Ed is a great thing . The point is it don’t need to be uefa. That’s been my argument.

Comment

That's your point,was that my point ? I ALSO REFERENCED THE USA,German and Brazilian STANDARD EQUIVALENT!

My point was/ is the cheapest and fastest way to upgrade the standard of play in JA was to invest in our local coaches to the highest standard and push them out all over the island like we do T & F.

I am glad your position is so lucid today as opposed to in the past.I could swear you said it was overrated

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

X have no sense. Where did you see him talk bout Caribbean B license?

We were telling him it is easier to educate more coach at home as European but him claim that our coaches should have European license.

What we need to concentrate on is getting more license at home. How him think the coaches get B license? They had to get Level 1 and Level 2 first, right?

How him call down Donswell and others when they have Confacup training? but just because the coaches said B license a eye opener him just a gwaan like gladdis. Show me where X mention a regional B or A license in his rantings.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

can you show this to me? " ALSO REFERENCED THE USA,German and Brazilian STANDARD EQUIVALENT!"

All of a sudden regional qualification good now.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Your lack of comprehension is deep and embarrasing,all i can say is yuh brave fi post pan social media.

Wow,dis bredda nuh narmal . Suh yuh flip like OJ ,Johnny ? yuh wid di program ? Juss come straight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=outFOig_-ks

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
              Your lack of comprehension is deep and embarrasing,all i can say is yuh brave fi post pan social media.

Wow,dis bredda nuh narmal . Suh yuh flip like OJ ,Johnny ? yuh wid di program ? Juss come straight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=outFOig_-ks
              Once upon there was a likkle bwoy. Him head did shape like a peas. The bwoy had a terrible infliction...he often made claims to identifying "revelations" that others took for granted. For example, some of his claims included:

- going in the rain would cause one to get wet
              - eating too much will cause one to get fat
              - getting an education would increase one's acumen

This bwoy loved to beat his chest, flap his gums, and beg people for his "ratings" whenever any of his so called claims were satisfied. So when his friend Johnny got caught in the rain and got wet, he would beg him "fi him ratings". He found it offensive when none were forthcoming.

One day, the bwoy tripped and bucked his head. He was rushed to the hospital for treatment. The doctors feared the worst and did an MRI on the boy's head. The doctors were pleased with the results, and reported to his mother that "the bwoy will be fine, there is no brain damage as his brain is too small to have been affected".

The End.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Suh yuh naah flip ,suh your lic questionable, wha yuh say yuh ave di (D) lic.

Dummy.

Comment

Wooooiiiieeeee
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

X I think we all agree with coaching ED we were saying the UEFA B is ot the only standard and the idea is to educate as much and not sending 1 or 2 to Europe or Malta as your fried bailey went.

Comment

Suh I said the UEFA B standard is the only standard,I guess thats why I Kicked off you,Sass and Paul face about the the JFF to link with USSF to puruse the A standard.

To the point where we were debating cost, yuh memba ,how much was it again ?

Anyway yuh good, yuh see wha mi a deal wid, Suh the JFF send Bailey to malta for the UEAFA B course, enlighten me,when was this ?

Comment

sorry should be your hero butler and no the jff did not send him.. but is that where he got is B?

Comment

Mi sorry fi him when him step out inna hurricane, cause him not just going to get wet.

Comment

Here you go again,my hero, you wish you had more of him to publicly question and advocate for change from the JFF, regardless of his narccissitic politricks.

I appllaud his advocay,again you are giving me news , does he have a B lic, what is your source.

Comment

Suh O.J,yuh lose yuh stripes,yuh pick up a D lic(Dummy) like Sass and Paul ? I notice a pattern of tearing down to try and make yourself look good.

1st the (B) Lic issue,now its ((I)) was advocating soley for the Uefa lic,after all the presentation and articles that I have presented to the point of a raging arguement as per the cost of acquiring the USSF (A) lic you get confused that I was advocating for the Uefa lic,if that was the case then why didnt you advocate for the canadian or usa standard equivalent,like I did when you had the chance,why now ?

2nd you accuse me of not knowing Tegat or (it) was Tegat after seeing his name highlighted on a youtube video that I presented and furthermore you frequently venture down to his academy in the west ,not knowing he had migrated to St . Ann to take up new responsibilities at Mt. Pleasant.

3rd ,now this ,1st it was Bailey acquired a B lic in europe,now its Bulter,when pressed for proof,you have gone silent ?

Yuh righted,yuh see the company yuh keep,Sass & Paul,dem man deh will carry yuh roun carna and get yuh lass and itch up inna all kinda almshouse ?

For the record if Bullead ave a D lic (Dummy) everybady and im mumma know,dat caan shut im mouth,much less B lic

Comment

Working...
                              X