Blues look terrible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blues look terrible

...horrible display by the champions today. Truly shocking! What's going on?
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

I'm lovin' it!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      I'm lovin' it!
      LOL!! What a ting. What if they don't make top 4?
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
        ...horrible display by the champions today. Truly shocking! What's going on?
        God nuh like ugly...

Comment

it can't be that the entire team just gone bad and out of form.

Jose seems to be the problem....
          Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

The curse of Dr Eva!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

True! He still has quality players. A bit of arrogance had set in the players. Cesc and Hazard are not up to their best. But overall, it's the coach.

Fire him!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yep,that is how I am hoping Roman feels.

Comment

Now he is begging to stay in the job!! Mighty Jose, the SPECIAL ONE!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...uthampton.html

Comment

Originally posted by Brush View Post
                    God nuh like ugly...
                    true!! and the incident with Dr. Eva just showed how ugly he really is.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                      The curse of Dr Eva!!
                      Yep....the players apparently missing their pre-game rub down

Comment

And bring in a better coach?! KEEP HIM!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Mourinho was seen as better coach when he replaced..,yet if we were to isolate this season's perfirmance..(so far),there is simply no evidence he is better..
                          I do prefer getting rid of him(I know he is a problem),and take my chances with the next in line.

Comment

Working...
                          X