• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I copy and post a picture from

windows picture and fax viewer ?

Originally posted by Scaly View Post
    Can you expand on that? ... plus a generally use a mac.

Thanks
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Scaly View Post
      You cannot copy and paste from those applications. You can only do this if the picture resides on a server on the internet. So if a picture exists on any website, you can do it.

You can still put the picture or graphic by saving the file to your computer, then using the "manage attachments" button further down on this page to upload the file to the server on which this forum resides.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
        You cannot copy and paste from those applications. You can only do this if the picture resides on a server on the internet. So if a picture exists on any website, you can do it.

You can still put the picture or graphic by saving the file to your computer, then using the "manage attachments" button further down on this page to upload the file to the server on which this forum resides.
        Thanks for the input.

I'll try that when I have a few hours or so to post my contribution.

Respek
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
        X