Manuligans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manuligans

My starting 11 for tomorrow, and formation.
    Henderson(by default).
    Bissaka, Bailly, MaGuire,*Telles
    McTominay,Fred
    Greenwood, Bruno,*Cavani,Rashford.
    4-4-2

Shaw has improved tremendously but the only way to neutralize the fly by night team is to pose questions of your own, and Telles ensures a fluid offense.
    Cavani will prevent City from having all the time in the World to stake out a pass, and Greenwood normally acts in kind.
    Bissaka assignment in attacks is to always be an outlet to Greenwood.
    Greatly reduce the fundamental flaws I cited in a previous and we will win.
    City will try to score from early, the first 10 minutes requires for us to be at our best as soon as the whistle is blown.

Originally posted by Rockman
    My starting 11 for tomorrow, and formation.
    Henderson(by default).
    Bissaka, Bailly, MaGuire,*Telles
    McTominay,Fred
    Greenwood, Bruno,*Cavani,Rashford.
    4-4-2

Shaw has improved tremendously but the only way to neutralize the fly by night team is to pose questions of your own, and Telles ensures a fluid offense.
    Cavani will prevent City from having all the time in the World to stake out a pass, and Greenwood normally acts in kind.
    Bissaka assignment in attacks is to always be an outlet to Greenwood.
    Greatly reduce the fundamental flaws I cited in a previous and we will win.
    City will try to score from early, the first 10 minutes requires for us to be at our best as soon as the whistle is blown.
    Telles over Shaw? Really? In this game?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yeah, I need someone who will not slow down the attacks when there isn't a passing option, someone good with taking on players, a good shot taker, and capable of making accurate passes in the box.
      Telles will allow Rashford to make darting runs inward by marshaling the entire length of the throw-line.
      I am not terribly concerned about containing City flank players.

Comment

Luke Shaw’s name is probably the second name down on the starting list behind Bruno. Our game plan is very easy to read by our opponents because a good 99% of our attacks come from the left and Luke Shaw is integral to that. He’s is the only player who has a sniff of a chance to challenge Bruno for our player of the season. He had a great month of February and it would be criminal to start Telles over him. Remember we’ve beaten City three times in a year.

Martial must start if fit.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

You may go ahead and hand Shaw all sorts of awards but sometimes a tailored team is required,and against the league leader,we have to aid the offense by fielding players capable of taking on the opponents .

I think an attacking approach as opposed to a defensive one is called for in this match, and it is for that reason I refuse to play 3 midfielders.

Bruno stands on even more shaky grounds than Shaw, tolerated by me only for his one instance of brilliance to be expected in a game.
          Hence, whereas he is heralded as the next best thing to slice bread by so-called tv pundits, he is a work in progress for me.
          Statistically,Lukaku bagged enough goals to be a must have but....
          I want goals Jangle(Pogba over Fred, McTominay over Matic)and to facilitate that we have a seamless offense, which is why Telles gets the nod over Shaw in this encounter.

Comment

Luke Shaw was my MOM.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              Luke Shaw was my MOM.
              Certainly! Can we also give special mention to the entire back line?
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The entire team deserves full credit.

Comment

Martial too sometimes ish for me. He need to give this kind of effort everyday.

Well Wan Bassika name also need to be on that sheet. He held Sterling and anything that came down that side. He was also helpful in attack. The fact is Martial, and Rashford rather the left side.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                  X