Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh ..by the way! Is it true

that Fulham beat a side on the road?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

A Lillyfool “legend” called them Mental Midgets and he wasn’t talking about Likkle X.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      A Lillyfool “legend” called them Mental Midgets and he wasn’t talking about Likkle X.
      KMT. What is wrong with y'all? In X's defence, he is not a mental midget, he is a giant amongst mental midgets. Anyway - ah nuh nuttin. My side jes need to mek the season gwaan, win the champions league, and come back fe unu nex' year. No shame. Jes hope Klopp and FSG realize seh di almshouse ting (otherwise known as "more with less") nah guh werk. A new "new paradigm" reach on (not the old "new paradigm" that wasn't a paradigm at all). Fear not, we will rise and conquer. #YNWA
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I think Klopp's leadership abilities and thought process are suspect.
        Out of form strikers need to be fielded against lesser opponents so as to regain their scoring touch, the reason Mane and Firmino did not start is to reassure Salah, and that was to the detriment of the team .
        Besides, he was painstakingly slow to recognize that Pool had started a steep nose dive.

Comment

Let me guess...yuh buy out the bar in your little district. Still celebrating i hope!
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Me a buy a round fi you and Bricky. What yuh jinking?
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Look jinxle...no Jangle, mi fraid a you.
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I find it rather peculiar the questions they ask, is a reflection of what they would do if the roles were reversed.
                Case in point, we have won the EPL more than any other team, we may celebrate on the day of victory but then we do not harp on it for months , I am not seeing that with the newbies amongst us, they do not know how to behave.
                No, HL, beating City is not a BIG deal to Man U fans, it is insignificant as finishing the season in second place.
                Here is another revelation, we all knew Man U would win despite the string of recent bad results.
                Noteworthy too is we made sure to win so it becomes even clearer that you have much to be thankful to the regulation bound teams for denying us 2 or 3 points.

It was a psychological blow to City, as it must now come to grips knowing it is not as good as it thought, its upcoming results should be very interesting.
                Last edited by Rockman; March 7, 2021, 08:53 PM.

Comment

If that helps with the pain then go for it.
                  In actuality, Jangle simply pounced on the opportunity to take a few jabs on the very quiet Sir X.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                    I think Klopp's leadership abilities and thought process are suspect.
                    Out of form strikers need to be fielded against lesser opponents so as to regain their scoring touch, the reason Mane and Firmino did not start is to reassure Salah, and that was to the detriment of the team .
                    Besides, he was painstakingly slow to recognize that Pool had started a steep nose dive.
                    Nose dive? It's not rocket science. You can't win a title without a consistent and solid center-back pairing. The minute Lovren left, he should have bought another center back. All of that aside, we don't know the inside workings and what constraints FSG put him under. He and them seem aligned, so who knows? I won't pass comment on his choice for starting lineup today, all I know is that it didn't work and the dry well of goals is in need of a different kind of engineering. The truth is SOME PEOPLE would have called for him to be sacked already had they not planted dem big yam foot so far down dem own choat!
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Mi wait fi see when man a go turn pon Klopp. Remember last year this time how say Rodgers nuh good when half his side was injured?

What is Liverpool excuse?
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                        Mi wait fi see when man a go turn pon Klopp. Remember last year this time how say Rodgers nuh good when half his side was injured?

What is Liverpool excuse?
                        Him head a spin. Even him cyan 'tan fi him own hypocrisy. From time me ah tell him that you support your manager until he is not your manager anymore. If he has to go, then hold the same standard for everyone. Him did run Rodgers out before the ink did dry pon him contract.

Then him a puff out him ches' with the idiotic "more with less" "new paradigm" bxllsh!t. KMT. Klopp is in trouble, but there is no reason to call for his head. He is smart enough to know what to do. The team simply needs to see out the season then regroup.

FSG needs to realise that three of the top 4 spots are owned by the 3 richest teams in the league. This will ebb and flow every year, but the consistency will favor the rich clubs that have a top class manager. The sequence is simple: 1) finances 2) manager 3) players and 4) shared vision and ambition.

I have faith in Klopp, but not so much in FSG to make the right decisions. As I have said countless times - it is all about consistency IN THE LEAGUE. City are the only team that can realistically compete anymore on 4 fronts and the only difference between them and us is $$$. And for sure, we have much better fans though every now and again we have to deal with 5th columnist impXsters.

Comment

The problem is even years after Rodger left him still down pon the man, even now.

I know Klopp will steady the ship but also remember he walked away from Dortmond when he had a ruff spell. I hope he stays, the Prem needs him, but Barca and Real may need coaches in the near future and so too will German so there are attractive jobs out there.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                          X