No announcement yet.

Not looking good for Puerto Rico....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Join the line,I am surprised they took it,I expected the Governor to speak up and people to throw it back to him.

Dem nuh ave nuh shame only the mayor brave fi talk up.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

you wasn't getting any tax cut anyway. Mi sure you a nuh billionaire. LOL!!!
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

President Trump Arrives In Puerto Rico

President Trump arrives in Puerto Rico.
        Attached Files

Comment

Trump had the best 2 weeks of his presidential life to distract from the russia investigation,2 hurriacanes ,striking 3 US territories , Kapernick -kneeling hijacked by his views on patriotism and now a massacre in Nevada.

The distraction he welcomed, became ultimately a PR disaster for him, that reinforces one point,he isnt fit to govern.

The fact that such tragedies were viewed by him as the best oppourtune time, to pat himself on the back speaks volumes about his leadership.

3 more years of this.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Declaring the U.S. territory's electrical grid and infrastructure to have been a “disaster before hurricanes,” Trump wrote Thursday that it will be up to Congress how much federal money to appropriate to the island for its recovery efforts and that recovery workers will not stay “forever.”

In a trio of tweets, Trump wrote” “We cannot keep FEMA, the Military & the First Responders, who have been amazing (under the most difficult circumstances) in P.R. forever!”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.b4c022a62792
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
            X