Player on Loan Recall from Bournemouth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player on Loan Recall from Bournemouth

So Chelsea recall Nathan Ake from the Cherries while Arsene Wenger the Professor says with Arsenal shortage of midfielders Wilshere cannot be recalled from loan early. He stated that it is "maybe a Premier league rule."
    During his statement Arsene use of Maybe suggests he wasn't sure about the rules governing season long loans between Premier League teams. I am wondering if Chelsea is correct with their season long loan returning early and Arsenal Manager is unsure of loan rules, shouldn't Arsene be held accountable if the team continues to play disjointedly. I believe Campbell and Wilshere would serve the gunners well at this stage if they are both recalled.
    Arsenal need to look up these rules of early recall btw Premier league teams and in Campbell's case outside the premier League. No More TOP Four satisfaction. Win Or Arsene goes. Better coaches has left good teams like Chelsea, Barcelona, and Bayern.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
    So Chelsea recall Nathan Ake from the Cherries while Arsene Wenger the Professor says with Arsenal shortage of midfielders Wilshere cannot be recalled from loan early. He stated that it is "maybe a Premier league rule."
    During his statement Arsene use of Maybe suggests he wasn't sure about the rules governing season long loans between Premier League teams. I am wondering if Chelsea is correct with their season long loan returning early and Arsenal Manager is unsure of loan rules, shouldn't Arsene be held accountable if the team continues to play disjointedly. I believe Campbell and Wilshere would serve the gunners well at this stage if they are both recalled.
    Arsenal need to look up these rules of early recall btw Premier league teams and in Campbell's case outside the premier League. No More TOP Four satisfaction. Win Or Arsene goes. Better coaches has left good teams like Chelsea, Barcelona, and Bayern.
    Wenger looking at the bigger picture. Chelsea and City needs to go to B/mouth ... why make it easier for them?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

My guess is Chelsea,City,and Pool offer no motivation for Wenger.
      Maybe Fergie retiring was consequential to Arsenal too.
      Parity will be restored next season,until then,the rats will continue to have a field day.

Comment

Was the loan deal a year? If it is then that's what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
          I thought the reason Arsenal couldn't recall Jack was because they didn't include a recall clause in the contract, no?

Comment

No recall clause because they are paying 100% of his salary.
            Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

The stone the builder (well in Wenger's case - the Economist) refused.......
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Nasri, who is on loan at Spanish side Sevilla, has cited a desire to win honours as one of the main reasons he left Arsene Wenger's side, and has suggested that the need to keep the books balanced at the Emirates may have outweighed the clamour for silverware.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz4VMqNfZLW
                Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                  Nasri, who is on loan at Spanish side Sevilla, has cited a desire to win honours as one of the main reasons he left Arsene Wenger's side, and has suggested that the need to keep the books balanced at the Emirates may have outweighed the clamour for silverware.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz4VMqNfZLW
                  Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
                  Exactly my thoughts on Nasri Jangle.

I am hoping that Pep will recall Nasri...just like Chelsea with their loan player.

Arsenal is run business first. The owners and investors are rolling in dough. Title is secondary.
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Winning titles generate money/income.

Comment

Talk about hiding in plain sight,our resident City fans are still learning along the way.

Comment

Working...
                      X