X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait! Let me get the popcorn!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

LOL... Who said cricket was a non-contact sport? or rather the avoidance of "contact"... (wid de matic)... In this case clearly survival tactics!

I can't say I ever had any similar experience... the most intimidating might have been at StATHS (I also played a full season of Sunlight ..when I was at Cbar), and we lost that match miserably, in spite of my battling 13 n.o. batting at no. 6 ( or was it 5 or 7??). Truth be said is StATHS then had a couple players (bowlers) who went on to represent, or already were representing JA at age-group ... I cannot recall their names.

Anyway, funny story...
      Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
        LOL... Who said cricket was a non-contact sport? or rather the avoidance of "contact"... (wid de matic)... In this case clearly survival tactics!

I can't say I ever had any similar experience... the most intimidating might have been at StATHS (I also played a full season of Sunlight ..when I was at Cbar), and we lost that match miserably, in spite of my battling 13 n.o. batting at no. 6 ( or was it 5 or 7??). Truth be said is StATHS then had a couple players (bowlers) who went on to represent, or already were representing JA at age-group ... I cannot recall their names.

Anyway, funny story...
        yuhseeit
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Still a laff!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

so was your batting score "staged" or was it a reflection of your true batting ability??
            Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

This how Don should have behaved

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              Still a laff!
              Bad man nuh fraid a big P----y cat.

http://www.grindtv.com/wildlife/sibe...7gdef60YZ2m.97
              The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Dat soon curry! Bet!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Re: CC travel
                  Uneventful trip?

Makes not one bit of advantage meeting a Kingston team that also had unevenful trip to the arena.

Good talking point for coach of CC if the match was lost! Nothing more! Nothing less!
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                  X