Super Cup final

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Cup final

Stadium ram tonight. ISSA Super Cup Final to the World!

I am no football expert so I am asking. How many countries get30,000 people to watch a high school football final?
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

A good old fashion wood shed shellacking! I left after the 3rd goal

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Young was ineligible because of the red card,now Messam definitely will miss the next game,and Stewart jus a come back.The squad has unbelievable depth.
      My team stop playing about midway in the first half,and I think they did that test the potency of JC strike force.
      I enjoyed both games.All the teams have impressive players.
      Last edited by Rockman; November 14, 2015, 10:07 PM.

Comment

I don't follow school boy football anymore but damnnnnn. Waiting on DonUno to show up.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          I don't follow school boy football anymore but damnnnnn. Waiting on DonUno to show up.
          bet you follow Champs tho.....
          Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Jangle,work your way back inti schoolboy football.Your fellow posters that are staying current regarding..,will tell you it us well worth it.

Comment

Bwoy unuh Georges man sensitive eeh. Congrats pon unuh likkle win
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

lol

anybody call yuh Champs win little?

Comment

Well we have more than CHAMPS to our claims to fame. Unlike Jawges.

Comment

Maybe the Minister of Education should revise the history curriculum for schools,should past or present students wish to voice their opinion..., at least it would be an informd one!

Comment

Huh?

JUst cause we dont like to blow our trumpets, dont diss.

StGC does not play 2nd fiddle to CBar outside of Champs…maybe swimming.

Academics? Rhodes skallah, basketball, even cricket, Oly medal in cycling, first throwing WChamp medal, tennis, badminton, chess,
                      campus? NO PJ Patterson..LoL..our most proud feat!

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                        Huh?

JUst cause we dont like to blow our trumpets, dont diss.

StGC does not play 2nd fiddle to CBar outside of Champs…maybe swimming.

Academics? Rhodes skallah, basketball, even cricket, Oly medal in cycling, first throwing WChamp medal, tennis, badminton, chess,
                        campus? NO PJ Patterson..LoL..our most proud feat!
                        Olympic medal in cycling!?! What does that have to do with a high school?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

How good is the football tho? Really?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

He was that class from High School.

U think we didnt know who David was or Sheldon Wonmg the Chess master from HS days?

Comment

STGC had a cycling club?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X