No announcement yet.

Petersfield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why Sabina Park? and not Stadium... just asking...
    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
      Why Sabina Park? and not Stadium... just asking...
      both venues were used, as well as Catherine Hall in Mobay.

there were 8 games played on the day
      Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

2 JC ballers…the reserve goalie and Dom James who fighting to keep his spot, as his game fell after his head injury against Ardenne.

Comment

Hummutch Holy Trinity and Charlie ballers unno have? LoL

We have just 4 imports in total and only 1 is a regular starter now…Paul Young Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
            Hummutch Holy Trinity and Charlie ballers unno have? LoL

We have just 4 imports in total and only 1 is a regular starter now…Paul Young Jr.
            Ok...but that 4 total is at odds with the report I got...unless ALL ah Jawges imports are ex-JC

As to JC...wi generally nuh incorporate balla from so called traditional schools or so called star balla.....dem supposed to ave a fair chance at good prospects an nuh really need di JC upgrade

Wi like gi some odda trying yutes ah chance...yuhzimi
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

2 JC ballers…the reserve goalie and Dom James who fighting to keep his spot, as his game fell after his head injury against Ardenne.
              Mi nuh bizniz bout who ah fight fi spot...dat nuh important suh nuh try downplay di import dem....Afta wi nuh begrudge unnu If dem deh inna unnu program... wi wish dem well same way

Askordin tuh Ian ah 4 ex-JC balla unnu ave...an' im naw lie pon unnu. Im 100% bonafide as yuh know

Mebbe not all ah di 4 JC balla (or odda imports) unnu buy dis year. Memba seh dis import ting is a year to year business yuhnuh
              Last edited by Don1; October 28, 2015, 10:04 AM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Or maybe dem not in the squad.

If there were more JC, I would have heard. There was a 5th newcomer this year who had the grades, but got cut from the sqaud due to lack of ability.

Many are called, but few are chosen.

Comment

Or maybe dem not in the squad.

If there were more JC, I would have heard. There was a 5th newcomer this year who had the grades, but got cut from the sqaud due to lack of ability.

Many are called, but few are chosen.
                  LOL!!

It look like dis year unnu choose di many. Mi dun gi yuh di name dem lang time

Comment

Wi dont invite anyone. Dem turn up at training in July…and hope dem have the grades to transfer in.

Is a skallaship thing. They go where they think they will have the exposure to farrin coaches and agents of Academies.

Nope, I checked it myself…just 4 imports and 3 rubbing the bench regularly.

Comment

Wi dont invite anyone. Dem turn up at training in July…and hope dem have the grades to transfer in.

Is a skallaship thing. They go where they think they will have the exposure to farrin coaches and agents of Academies.

Nope, I checked it myself…just 4 imports and 3 rubbing the bench regularly.
                      Sumtin Wong...My bwoy nuh miss yuhnuh...an' im dehdeh inna di Horse's Mout

Comment

Maybe others transferred in prior years, but dem cyaan mek di side!
                        Heck, the JC goalie from this year (Elliott) is rubbing the bench.

Comment

Is foreign scholarship the reason why the Wolmerian 'turn up at training?'
                          The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Maybe others transferred in prior years, but dem cyaan mek di side!
                            Heck, the JC goalie from this year (Elliott) is rubbing the bench.
                            Willi...the issue is not who is rubbin' bench or what particular year a player transferred. You keep on bringing up these tangential matters.
                            It's about the nature & scale of player transfers

When JC was being wildly criticized last year for supposed excessive player transfers I didn't hear any caveats stated by anyone about how many made the 11 on a regular basis or when they transferred ...in order to excuse the practice or temper any criticism

But dats ok... We invariably get the harshest criticism and the most bad mind...wi used to dat fi 100+ years

Donkey seh whirl nuh lebel

Comment

Actually, JC people were saying that the number of recruits could fill the B side that cpuld still win Manning last year. That means 11 imports at least. this is what caused the likes of Ellliot and James to leave...the newcomers pushed them off the team.

I have seen reports of all StGC matches this year and about 18-20 players used and only 4 are imports as I have outlined in an earlier post.

As I said, we like all schools have transfers but not all of them will make the squad. Remeber that they all have the requisite qualifications, so they are first and foremost academic and if the motivation was just football, they are SOL, as they cant even make the sqaud...so they are just regular student...no biggie.

My main concern has not materialized...so i am good. StGC still plays the same cha cha cha ball and that is paramount to me. i need to be entertained with pretty ball.

Comment

Most likely...there seems to be a direct link to the Philly academy.

From way back in the 1990s bertis told me his main motivation is to get scholarships for the guys to facilitate them making their own way in life.

Bertis is the real deal. He actually cares and not just for his side...for all the young players. That is what makes him special in my books.

Comment

Working...
                                X