PNP, why people still support them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PNP, why people still support them?

X, Rockman, Rudi .... wanna explain? I find it amazing or is it amusing that Dr. Andre Haughton is ignored as a pick for the senate while Lambert Brown, the nuisance in the senate is returned.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Who is Haughton and Brown ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      Who is Haughton and Brown ?
      Ok. In other news .....
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Who told you I support the PNP? You must have missed or chose to miss where I indicated that right now the JLP is the more progressive of the two. This is for multiple reasons which would require a more serious discussion without the usual tribalist blinkers.
        My problem with the JLP is their seeming inability to shed certain tendencies.

Comment

Criticism of showa is akin to treason or being labelled a comrade with powa. I have said same, but to no avail.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
          X