HL

Comment

You nun see a big side themrun im pon.

Comment

let's not go overboard now

Comment

jerk out dem back trying to surpass big side record...poor tings

Comment

I like your headline. Give them the place to run and dem cant run it.. Thats what the big side did.. Give unno fi gwan run but gwan hold on to the cup them we comming forward for our things.

Comment

with aubz, lacazette & pepe?

Comment

Soon add by subtracting some ballas

Comment

need to subtract all three in my opinion...aubz is a luxury & the other two just aren't very good...

Comment

Arsenal's problem is defense, if it can subdue your just a tad bit above average strikers(Sterling credited for the edge),Arsenal will win.

Cherish that tin cup you have,assume it will be your only trophy this season.

Comment

worrying about City when pulisic & giroud bout to dismantle your idiot side...talk about misplaced priorities

Comment

Well suggesting the outcome of our game is, by the same token ,
                        misplaced priority.
                        Also, given after making a similar prediction in the match-upS between the REAL team from Manchester and that fly by night one and coming out on the losing end, you have ZERO credibility, and I am the one speaking with authority!
                        We will know who is right.

Comment

Arsenal 2 : City 0

Mama said knock you out!

https://youtu.be/vimZj8HW0Kg

People Dedddd ,Deddd,Dedd!

https://youtu.be/ycobPysfffE

Next the Real Deal.
                          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Winning the FA Cup and Europa trophy is confirmation of the perceived progress we have made, unfortunately,City did not make it given they are our beating stick.
                            Yes, there is still the matter of Chelsea but Arsenal will not have a chance against Man U if they execute their plays as they did today; resorting to making long knockouts to get the ball out of your 18 despite having capable wingbacks, you dare not give Man U an easy path outside their 18, and have poor marking strategy in your defensive half.

We believe Chelsea has been very for fortunate to be ahead of Man U in the EPL table, and we will make that case tomorrow.

Comment

Man U wont win the FA cup,if BR can prove me wrong and get the 4th spot I will be happy.

I said he would fall like a Brick out of the top 4 in the 2and part of the season,I didnt count on Man U rising.

Come on BR
                              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                              X