Who set these MLS schedules? Who

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who set these MLS schedules? Who

sets a game to be played 10AM in Florida?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

why you want to play at 12?

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
      why you want to play at 12?
      No was expecting evening games, especially in Florida where storms just pop up. Seeing the Fire/Vancouver game being delayed for a length of time due to lightening,
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

All I know is DeBoer and Darren Ealse need to to be fired immediately.

As for the MLS schedule...……………………………..
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          No was expecting evening games, especially in Florida where storms just pop up. Seeing the Fire/Vancouver game being delayed for a length of time due to lightening,
          I noticed a 9 am game last week. So its like a tournament I guess. Waste of time if you ask me.

Comment

It's not "like a tournament", it is a tournament. It's called MLS is Back Tournament.

Why is it a "waste of time"???

Comment

They have games in the morning and evening - Most days when they schedule 3 games, they play 1 in the morning, and 2 in the evening, like today. There are a few times when they play all 3 in the evening.......The games are scheduled based on broadcast availability, and the weather (from about midday to evening the heat & humidity can be unbearable).

Comment

AUFC lost 2 people from their front office/technical team, Tata Martinez & Paul McDonough, and it's looking like 1 or both might be responsible for putting together your Championship team, because the front office/technical team has done a poor job since their departure (both left in '18), and DeBoer looks lost, again.......Jaap Stam joined FCC a month ago, and he is getting more out of a "cheaper" team.

Comment

poor field unenterprising football.

Comment

not even 1 deggae deggae goal in the tournament.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Poor field??? - The fields they've been playing on are better than some MLS teams (NYCFC, FCC, Vancouver, Seattle,...).......Unenterprising football??? - Non of the teams were playing much better before the stoppage.

What was the main objective of this tournament???

Comment

It’s televised pre season really. I just can’t follow it. Having same issue with nba too the games just feels weird.

Comment

I understand.......Based on reports, from some journalists, it seems MLS is using this tournament as a showcase for Euro scouts, and that is why teams are playing so many young players. Young players like Brenden Aaronson, Ayo Akinola, Frankie Amaya, Mark McKenzie, Gianluca Busio (don't understand the hype), and "Jackson Yueill" are the players that have gotten the most attention & linked with Euro transfers.

Comment

Working...
                          X