Not picking on Mensah, just sharing this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not picking on Mensah, just sharing this

for Rockman to see. I didn't think he was all that bad, but Samuel Luckhurst had a better view than me. Below is an except of his report.

Timothy Fosu-Mensah showed why he went over three years without getting a kick for United, crumbling in the final third and transgressing in his own to gift West Ham a free-kick they won their penalty from. Solskjaer admonished him during the first-half drinks break and at half-time withdrew the right-back for Aaron Wan-Bissaka, instructed to prepare just 20 minutes into the game.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...ights-18644518
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Lazie, I value my opinion, and stand by it.
    I will watch the game again though, and I encourage you to do so too.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
      Lazie, I value my opinion, and stand by it.
      I will watch the game again though, and I encourage you to do so too.
      Oh ..we all know that you value your opinion and is sticking to it, even when it is proven to be wrong.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Well I have to ask you to give me an (surely you have one)example(initially I despised Fellaini,ended up being the only one that wanted him to stay), if you can't and refuse to respond,then you are describing yourself in your post above.
        I am waiting, Lazie!

Comment

Working...
        X