RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I will predict the outcome of the Liverpool..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will predict the outcome of the Liverpool..

..game.
    Liverpool 1-1 Chelsea

Liverpool to miss a penalty, and Chelsea to score an own goal.

How did I know, Sir X?

I will predict the west ham and leicester game,you lose!.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I expect my team to win regardless trailing now.

Comment

My team is woeful at marking, they refuse to give a concerted effort, another game with the opponents causing my defenders difficulties in advancing the ball out of our half,and we could not reciprocate by pressing their defenders for the ball.
        The same oversight existed in our half too when we are defending,we basically tackle no one and made no attempt to cut off the passing lane, that is why every single team is guaranteed scoring opportunities against my side.
        It is not Matic fault that he is 76 years old, why demand that he starts and ends every game as opposed to giving McTominay a shot?
        Why refuse to take Bruno off when it is obvious he is displaying mental and physical fatigue, whey Pogba fah then?

Comment

Working...
        X