RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bwoy HL, Mark, Sass an di res a di Georgia crew...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bwoy HL, Mark, Sass an di res a di Georgia crew...

I did pass through but was under manners. Two day trip into Atlanta. Could not even get to call...I did, under the command of my 3 grandchildren, visit the Georgia Aquarium, downtown Atlanta.

That visit to the Georgia Aquarium by itself was worth the trip. If you have not yet made a visit I recommend it.
    Anyway - hail up! ...and, nex time!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

I have been there twice Karl. Quite AWE-some!!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

that is why I came to GA brethren, you can drive in the town and pay 5 dollars and go a places you want without giving up all a yu wages. The Aquaruim and the zoo is good, don't even think of going to the children's Museum it is a big dissappointment.

Well me deh yah and nah go nuh where so next time then.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

& mi pass through too last Fri. to yesterday - but I forgot to get unuh digits. Next time
        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
        X