When I was a kid in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I was a kid in

primary school; I found this book on my bookshelf (there all this time but I as busy with comics). The book was called the song of Roland. I could not put this book down until it was finished (I recall using all my Sunday evening to finish it) There is a character in the book called Ganelon (a very interesting character).

Manu was ambushed but a few soldiers stood up and fought to the bitter end. These few would make any war veteran proud.. First among them is Phil Jones I wouldn't be surprised if Jones had some military background in his family. Jones's game stands for what Manu is all about. You then have Fred, Smalling, Mctomm. Young was nervous (as in the first game) he only came to life after the 2 goals (I guess he felt he doesn't have to be careful then) Lindelof joined in later too. These men left every damn thing out there on the field. Yes thanks to Barca MANU has found itself going forward. The rest can go play for woy at Crystal City. Seriously a game of that Magnitude and the attackers are there walking around with Pique?

Pique is a Ballerina; he doesn't like to be hustled and pressured give him
    time and space and he will play midfield role from the back. Look at Dele Alle not a technically gifted player but he would run Pique ragged around there, he would claw and scrape until he squeezed out something back there. Small wonder alle is a part of the national team.

Who can recall the US vs Spain in the Confed cup did you see how they brought the fight to pique? Manu has some purging to do this summer to Rhatid. I mean serious purge (detox style).

First purge I believe will be Fred

Limited in his role, mistake waiting to happen.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

I keep telling them players would more likely transfer into Arsenal than Man U with all its money,the coach.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Ole was not a well thought out hire. Watch di ride

Come next year he will get fired
        Manu management did a muck up job. This time next year wooddard gone to.
        "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Two words : Grame Souness.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

As far as I know Fred is forced back to help in the D (hence he's mostly in and around Manu's 18). This is the reason why I called for Walace (hush mi know it bun yuh Walace is just the younger version of Casemiro; therefore he would
            allow Fred to spray balls in attack and contribute more there. Picture Fred connecting with Neres

Fred isn't limited, it's just the way manu is structured right now. Fred is at 80% presently, the aim is to get 99% out of him.

I know why You would like to see Fred go . I wouldn't be surprised if Barca comes with a package (Couthino, Arthur and Umtitte Sp) asking for Fred in exchange.

Fred is in; he's now part of the MANU vision. Sorry

Comment

Would you call Emery a well thought out hire? I don't see any Brasilians coming your way for next season. BTW ask your boy Emery, why did he take off Cavani in the Real game (When Ney was working and depending on Cavani) and whey did he keep thiago on the bench to play an inexperienced person in central D.

I would say let sleeping dogs lie. You should really watch the ride next season. I hope you do make the CL, it would be a "teachable moment".

Comment

watch the ride. Ole going to do good. He keeps his deck close to his chest, unlike Jose. He also know what it means to attack unlike Jose and with Mike Phelam behind him next year Manu will be good. First checkbook open is the wing back at Crystal palace.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

So Fred is an attacking midfielder, suh Ole and Mourinho,nuh ave nuh sense...lol....or ?

Comment

Ole not in Emery class, memba me tell yuh dat. What he will do with Arsenal is what Klopp did at LFC.

Comment

1st Big Sam ,not this ....nuff said.

Comment

Emry won more games... since becoming the manager of Arsenal than his predecessors, Ole made up tremendous grounds on all the teams ahead of Man U since his arrival, he made gains on Arsenal, so if Emry is being touted... what does that say about the rookie Ole?
                        For years Fergie looked inferior only to become the most acclaimed EPL manager.

Comment

How can you be of the opinion that Pepto is a better manager that Klopp yet would have certainly discounted his worth at the start of his career?
                          We have had the so-called name brand managers...

Comment

Im Lucky.

Comment

Beg to differ, as it pertains to your criticism of him, he is unlucky,more time is needed Sir X.

Comment

Working...
                              X