KMT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KMT

Couldn't help but come on ya fi see the what xcuse di man dem was go give fi whateva and what nize di klown dem ah mek. Me see Brick come outa hiding fi ah run him mout regula, an eedy-boo HL ah cheer him on, Rockstone and Jangle confuse same way, an xcrement somehow figet bout more wid less. Chewps. Mi see unu a laff afta fi mi side. Ah nuh nuttin - when unu win champions league unu can talk. Fi mi team ago wheel an tun...but FSG need to ovastan sey money talk - bullsh!t walk. Tell me something. X give the youth coach him props yet? Youth coach is the epitome of "more with less" ... the only ting is that him is British, so him an Moyes a frig up di "new paradigm".
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

please refrain from calling rockhead names...he doesn't take kindly to it...ireminds him of when he was bullied in high school...thanks in advance

p.s. how about that ozan kabak?

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
      please refrain from calling rockhead names...he doesn't take kindly to it...ireminds him of when he was bullied in high school...thanks in advance

p.s. how about that ozan kabak?
      Why u love mash people corn so? Obak made one error since he played with us; cyan blame him. Problem is that when S.F.M. not scoring, we nah get no goal...Klopp mussi feel seh him eena di twilight zone true him len' out Minamino who cyan stop score fi Southampton. Truth is mi vex wid my side from when Lovren leave and we neva buy nobady. Same ting did happen 2 years ago when Clyne leave in January and we neva fill the spot, if you rememba, Maguire score to tie the Leceister game 1-1 wid guess who at right back? Henderson. We did lose the league by 1 point. FSG too dyam craven. Anyway, regular programming soon resume. In Klopp we Trust but u suppose to frighten, when LFC start lose, Xodus have a way of running to City. By the way, don't is Rockenstein is him real name? Hard fi fallah. X have nuff name to' but him real name is Xcrement...true dat is all him know how fi chat - since high school.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Run whey Mr. Fifth Columnist. Xcuse a di real Loserfool fan.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          Run whey Mr. Fifth Columnist. Xcuse a di real Loserfool fan.
          LOL! As I said before "Rockstone and Jangle confuse same way". Bwoy, u nuh tyad fi fool? Mi see seh fi u side a shape like unu feel seh unu is a big side...he he he...okay...Chelse ago duss unu out this weekend.

Comment

how the coaching thing going? and how is the youth doing?

Respect.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
              By the way, don't is Rockenstein is him real name? Hard fi fallah. X have nuff name to' but him real name is Xcrement...true dat is all him know how fi chat - since high school.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                how the coaching thing going? and how is the youth doing?

Respect.
                Thanks for asking Sass. Coaching is frustrating. Not sure I told you I move to Georgia. I live in Athens now and coach U14. I don't like GA soccer, the high school kids only get to play half a season - how can they possibly develop like this? It's crazy. In South Florida, most top clubs don't allow their first teams to play high school. Second thing - teams only practice 2x a week! WTF!?? At my club in FL it was 3 with the academy teams and 4 with select. I need to learn more about how this place work.

We are getting ready now for the start of the spring season. As I did when I was in FL, I always request the lower level teams in U14 down but top teams U15 and above. The reason is that I think that once you hit 14, you're not going to develop technically as fast as when you are younger and U15 is when the players have to take 100% personal responsibility for their technical development. With the young ones, I have been successful in taking cast offs and making them competitive technically. At 14+ though, licensed coaches have to focus on tactical play. So bottom line, not sure how I'm going to adjust to this place.

My boy is doing okay - not great. We played the Steamers tournament last weekend and he scored 3 of our 5 goals. We missed making the finals on goal difference. Nuff werk to do!

Comment

Georgia soccer kind of funny. Most clubs train 2 times a week, but clubs like NASA train 3 times and Maybe UFA. There is also a lot of leagues which drive you crazy. Before it was just GA soccer, You have ECNL, NPL, NL, GA soccer, and now SCCL, and the YMCA have their own little thing.

What Club are you with? Yeah high school play from pretty much Feb to April if you do good. However some teams have an active pre-season. Before DA kids and ECNL didn't play high school soccer but now the MLS youths and ECNL are playing. Part of the reason is the kids want to play each other and compete. If you have a good 15-17 year old, high school soccer is good for the them because of the speed and physicality.

After high school in April the clubs go back to training and tournament for a month before tryouts. My sons are playing the summer league as well because the coaches coaches for their team are good so I signed them up. Hopefully we can link up sometime.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Athens GA huh.

Thats about 45 miles from where I live.

When this COVID thing gets more under control...would like to meet you for a soft jink .
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                      Athens GA huh.

Thats about 45 miles from where I live.

When this COVID thing gets more under control...would like to meet you for a soft jink .
                      Where are you?

Comment

Georgia soccer kind of funny. Most clubs train 2 times a week, but clubs like NASA train 3 times and Maybe UFA. There is also a lot of leagues which drive you crazy. Before it was just GA soccer, You have ECNL, NPL, NL, GA soccer, and now SCCL, and the YMCA have their own little thing.

What Club are you with? Yeah high school play from pretty much Feb to April if you do good. However some teams have an active pre-season. Before DA kids and ECNL didn't play high school soccer but now the MLS youths and ECNL are playing. Part of the reason is the kids want to play each other and compete. If you have a good 15-17 year old, high school soccer is good for the them because of the speed and physicality.

After high school in April the clubs go back to training and tournament for a month before tryouts. My sons are playing the summer league as well because the coaches coaches for their team are good so I signed them up. Hopefully we can link up sometime.

Do the universities recruit from high school ball? If a 15 year old does not make his high school team, what does he do when the club isn't playing. There are some "bubble" players I see that didn't make their school team just sitting down doing nothing...a player is not even close to fully developed at 15 and needs to play. Seems messed up to me. My club is Athens United.

Comment

That is a good question. Most 15 year old playing club will make at least JV but I know of at least 3 club players who didn't make their JV. There is really no real solution for this. I also have a friend that his son is planning on home schooling so that will affect their game. Don't know about Florida but a big money thing in GA. A lot of the coaches run their private clinics and training sessions. Recruiting is done via club and high school or with both. I think however parents and kid have to be proactive to get into schools. Unlike Florida most of the big Universities eg. Georgia, Georgia state only have club teams but no NCAA teams for men.

We won't meet you unless in tournament as SSA doesn't play in GA soccer any longer. My 15 year old made the JV. The team has 11 seniors but he has 2 goals and 3 assists in 3 games and is involved in most of the goals so he will have his first Varsity game tomorrow.

One good thing about the high school is they tape the games and kids can cut out the highlights.

Comment

That is a good question. Most 15 year old playing club will make at least JV but I know of at least 3 club players who didn't make their JV. There is really no real solution for this. I also have a friend that his son is planning on home schooling so that will affect their game. Don't know about Florida but a big money thing in GA. A lot of the coaches run their private clinics and training sessions. Recruiting is done via club and high school or with both. I think however parents and kid have to be proactive to get into schools. Unlike Florida most of the big Universities eg. Georgia, Georgia state only have club teams but no NCAA teams for men.

We won't meet you unless in tournament as SSA doesn't play in GA soccer any longer. My 15 year old made the JV. The team has 11 seniors but he has 2 goals and 3 assists in 3 games and is involved in most of the goals so he will have his first Varsity game tomorrow.

One good thing about the high school is they tape the games and kids can cut out the highlights.
                            So you see the problem. Your youth is in a good position, but a youth who wants to play and is not on his HS team get salt. The other problem is that the style of play, and systems of play, from what I have seen so far, are sh!t. Nuff boot ball, no shape, no real consistency - but I have had limited exposure to be fair. Here is one solution:

1. Clubs - offer high school aged players a spring season
                            2. Schools - select smaller squads (22 max); shorten the season; have the season run 6 weeks only from Feb - March;
                            3. GA Soccer - sanction U16-U19 tournaments (there are NONE in the Spring); create a spring season for U15-19 for April and May.

I don't want my son playing high school. The focus is on winning and not development and the coaching is sh!t from what I can tell. The bottom line is that in GA, no player not playing HS will have more than 4 months of play in a year. That is plain stupid.

Comment

Agree with you some parts. The main part of the high school season is late Feb to April. You will find some teams play ball but it totally depend on the coach and the club.

There are some tournaments like the SCCL cup is in Feb, my son is guest playing on a team next weekend. I disagree about high school ball. My son and his cousin who play ECNL both say high school game is more physical and faster than club. It is good experience to play against older kids on a weekly basis in high school.

One of the problem with GA soccer is too many leagues so some of the top kids are spread around. My son is playing with and against MLS players ECNL and is more than holding his own. My kids play passing and moving passing. My older one will not play with any team that boots the ball. The problem you have is NASA, SSA, UFA, Concord fire, Atlanta United, LSA etc. have all move from GA soccer. You have a Georgia Alliance, SudAmerica, and KSA in Georgia league that play decent ball.

Comment

Working...
                              X