I seriously have to wonder is Ashley Young

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I seriously have to wonder is Ashley Young

is capable of crossing the street? Damn .......One more thing ...as Bill Maher would say .... NEW RULE .... whenever there is a freekick ... I don't wanna see Young near the ball .... not even as a decoy. Yeah .. Yeah ... he scored a beauty against Watford ... that was his one in a million that would go in.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Unfair. Young is the best crosser of the ball....but then difference in opinion. Anyways, as I've said many times, we need better players. We haven't had a true right-footed right winger since.....maybe Nani after Ronaldo left. Valencia pre- Van Gaal used to give us some width even with his one-styled-one-bruk. Lingard has a nice bend on his crosses from the right, but he is wasted out there and the youngster Dolot shows good potential.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      Unfair. Young is the best crosser of the ball....but then difference in opinion. Anyways, as I've said many times, we need better players. We haven't had a true right-footed right winger since.....maybe Nani after Ronaldo left. Valencia pre- Van Gaal used to give us some width even with his one-styled-one-bruk. Lingard has a nice bend on his crosses from the right, but he is wasted out there and the youngster Dolot shows good potential.
      " Young is the best crosser of the ball" hold on ... are you being sarcastic?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

No I'm not. Right now who in the team cross the ball into the 18? We certainly don't have anything coming from the right side and on the left, we have an inverted winger in Martial. Luke Shaw barely cross the ball. However, we can't too blame any of the players because that's not the game any of the previous coaches or the current one employ.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I agree with you totally on this. Not only is Young the best crosser of the ball but he is the only good crosser of the ball from left or right. The others are pretty average including Luke Shaw and Valencia. Mata maybe decent but he is much too slow to be out there.

Also one the reason why Young florish is that he is versitile. He can play either wingback. He can overlap as a winger and could even play an outside mid or emergency forward if he had to. A very good squad member to have.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

No I'm not. Right now who in the team cross the ball into the 18? We certainly don't have anything coming from the right side and on the left, we have an inverted winger in Martial. Luke Shaw barely cross the ball. However, we can't too blame any of the players because that's not the game any of the previous coaches or the current one employ.
            oh ..... in this team? whew ... anyways ....Ole needs to find one for next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              I agree with you totally on this. Not only is Young the best crosser of the ball but he is the only good crosser of the ball from left or right. The others are pretty average including Luke Shaw and Valencia. Mata maybe decent but he is much too slow to be out there.

Also one the reason why Young florish is that he is versitile. He can play either wingback. He can overlap as a winger and could even play an outside mid or emergency forward if he had to. A very good squad member to have.
              versitile ... but di cross dem nuh good.

Comment

Who can cross the ball better at Manu?
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Who can cross the ball better at Manu?
                  Better you ask "Of all the rightbacks and leftbacks, who can cross the ball better at Manu?"

In other positions there are people better at crossing.

Comment

come on Lazie, don't play me like that.

Who is currently playing at Manu is better at crossing the ball than Ashley Young?

Simple question man. Don't tell me about "other people", call names.

Comment

come on Lazie, don't play me like that.

Who is currently playing at Manu is better at crossing the ball than Ashley Young?

Simple question man. Don't tell me about "other people", call names.
                      Lukaku ....Rashford ... Herrera ...and it is insult to list Pog6a.

Comment

C’mon Mr. President do better than that. Yuh sounding like Xcuse now.

Comment

Lazie acting like passing the ball is crossing it.

Pogba and Herrera can make long passes. I don't know how Lukaka come into this. LOL!!!

Not even close.

Comment

C’mon Mr. President do better than that. Yuh sounding like Xcuse now.
                            How so? Based on what Jangle? Young is always in space when he gets the ball ... how many successful crosses has he completed? Ashley has only 2 assists this season. We can talk based on conjecture or we can get real.

Comment

Lazie acting like passing the ball is crossing it.

Pogba and Herrera can make long passes. I don't know how Lukaka come into this. LOL!!!

Not even close.
                              OK Sass.

Comment

Working...
                              X