Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL and USAF it is now offical

Miggi Almaron on his way the Newcastle. He was sold. Not sure of the money
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

$27Million mi hear.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Yeah!!! I saw it. AUFC held out & got close to the $30M, which they wanted. It's a record transfer for both teams.
      https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2019/...miguel-almiron

Comment

With AUFC pushing the recent growth & spending in MLS, the league might need to increase the number of DPs to 4.......The CBA will be renegotiated next year. Will be interested in what the Players Union request.

Comment

presonally I think 3 is enough. Team building is what need to be done. Keep some of the young players home.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

They had to threaten to sell to other club before Newcastle bought. I assume Rafa wanted him but as usual Mike Ashley the owner didn't want to spend.

Comment

Working...
            X