Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody see Jangle?

Him gone pon vacation?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I'm back. What did I miss?
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      I'm back. What did I miss?
      Nothing much. Just awaiting your analysis of the latest performances of our beloved team. Would like to hear your views on how this can be corrected.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Frigg dat , how yuh aguh deal wid Arsenal,ass- cording to Paul is a cheap squad and purchase price and salary = better teams?

Coaching ave nothing to do with it.Emery buy a man name Torriera fi 26 mill, right yah now im worth 50, is like a likkle maschi, is a beast in the defensive mid.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Firstly, Mr. President do you have any Baygon spray? We seem to have a pestX problem that needs to be eradicated quickly.

Now I did not get to watch the last couple of games, but I've been reading the reviews and I've also watched the highlights.

My analysis is that our problem is complex where there is no one fix. Starting with Mourinho. He's a malignant paradoxical cancer. There are two sides to him, one good and one bad. Right now I still think that he should be there until the end of the season. The time to fire him passed at the end of September, which was my end-of-the-rope date that I'd given him. I think that if he gets the defender that he wants in January, then we will see the transformation of the team that we want to see. Right now he just doesn't trust the current crop to change his defensive conservative style. Here's my guarantee, Phil Jones will look good over the next few matches because right now we just don't have a choice. However, Phil Jones has a concentration problem. He will look good for 65 to 70 minutes in a game and then makes a foolish play in the last few minutes to cost us. I believe Mourinho needs to be given the money to overall the squad then we let him go. The team needs certain type of players with the individual skill and most importantly, acertain level of maturity that are the requirement of champions. I read that Pogba p!ssed off his teammates and the coaching staff because he gave access to his "hairdresser" at the hotel where the team was staying prior to the match two weeks ago. This led to Mourinho's press conference where he lambasted the players, again, about maturity and commitment. That's the double-edged sword of Mourinho. He airs his dirty laundry at these press conferences too frequently. However, on the other side, his public dressing down seems to have an effect on some of these players - Luke Shaw and maybe Rashford. Luke Shaw has improved immensely and has grown a thicker skin. Rashford in reality should have been dropped for the Southhamptom game for his glaring misses in the previous game, but he was the catalyst for our comeback. My final word on Mourinho is that if we let him go to say PSG, he will win the Champion's League with them and we will still be in the same position of struggling to win a trophy....like Loserfool.

The other side to our problem comes with Ed Woodward and the need to restructure our club. I have already outlined my consternation with Big Ed and his shortcomings which put us in this current mess. Now we are faced with losing the number one goalkeeper in the world because he wants parity with the bandit Alex Sanchez. Giving him the deserved obscene salary parity, creates the chain reaction and dilemma of Pogba, our franchise player. So Ed and the board need to be clear regarding the direction of the club. Come January, it should be known. If the club spends the record money to get that world class defender that Mourinho craves, then it should follow with more money and selling off of the dead weights.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Excuses for losing against so called top teams,but we are losing points to lowly teams.

Comment

I want to know do you expect to beat Arsenal, thats all.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Our players are underperforming, they are nevertheless quite capable of rising to the occasion,I expect them to beat Arsenal then go on to losing to a couple teams of lesser quality.
                I must say, Arsenal is making a case to be taken seriously though.

Comment

Big Up Rock,Jangle and Lazie ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                    Firstly, Mr. President do you have any Baygon spray? We seem to have a pestX problem that needs to be eradicated quickly.

Now I did not get to watch the last couple of games, but I've been reading the reviews and I've also watched the highlights.

My analysis is that our problem is complex where there is no one fix. Starting with Mourinho. He's a malignant paradoxical cancer. There are two sides to him, one good and one bad. Right now I still think that he should be there until the end of the season. The time to fire him passed at the end of September, which was my end-of-the-rope date that I'd given him. I think that if he gets the defender that he wants in January, then we will see the transformation of the team that we want to see. Right now he just doesn't trust the current crop to change his defensive conservative style. Here's my guarantee, Phil Jones will look good over the next few matches because right now we just don't have a choice. However, Phil Jones has a concentration problem. He will look good for 65 to 70 minutes in a game and then makes a foolish play in the last few minutes to cost us. I believe Mourinho needs to be given the money to overall the squad then we let him go. The team needs certain type of players with the individual skill and most importantly, acertain level of maturity that are the requirement of champions. I read that Pogba p!ssed off his teammates and the coaching staff because he gave access to his "hairdresser" at the hotel where the team was staying prior to the match two weeks ago. This led to Mourinho's press conference where he lambasted the players, again, about maturity and commitment. That's the double-edged sword of Mourinho. He airs his dirty laundry at these press conferences too frequently. However, on the other side, his public dressing down seems to have an effect on some of these players - Luke Shaw and maybe Rashford. Luke Shaw has improved immensely and has grown a thicker skin. Rashford in reality should have been dropped for the Southhamptom game for his glaring misses in the previous game, but he was the catalyst for our comeback. My final word on Mourinho is that if we let him go to say PSG, he will win the Champion's League with them and we will still be in the same position of struggling to win a trophy....like Loserfool.

The other side to our problem comes with Ed Woodward and the need to restructure our club. I have already outlined my consternation with Big Ed and his shortcomings which put us in this current mess. Now we are faced with losing the number one goalkeeper in the world because he wants parity with the bandit Alex Sanchez. Giving him the deserved obscene salary parity, creates the chain reaction and dilemma of Pogba, our franchise player. So Ed and the board need to be clear regarding the direction of the club. Come January, it should be known. If the club spends the record money to get that world class defender that Mourinho craves, then it should follow with more money and selling off of the dead weights.
                    Can Jose be trusted to spend anymore money Jangle? Lindeloff and Bailly were purchased by him. Matic, was his pick and Matic is not cutting it. He is so slow, players have to be protecting him.

He purchased Fred .... and apparently Fed makes too many forward passes so he has to be on the bench.

Jose has convinced me that he has reached his limit. How long have we been conceding and fighting back? Why has that not been addressed as yet? We have Lukaku as a striker and we cannot make the crosses to give him a chance. Why has that not been addressed?

The board waiting until we are out of the UCL to cut a manager is nonsense. So next season there will be no UCL, so how is the team going to attract good players?

Comment

He bought Lukaku,the striker with the worst 1st touch in the prem.

Juss saying

Comment

We need to fumigate the room Mr. President. This annoying insect keeps buzzing around.

Anyways. Mourinho can be trusted with more spending money. Give it to him. Every coach hit or misses with their purchases. Pep has Oatmendi (sp) sitting on the bench after having a very good season last year. Danillo is a forgotten man. Guddungan can't make the team even in De Bryune's absence. Jesus plays off the bench. All of these players cost a pretty penny but we don't hear people or the critics bawling about Pep spending money. Pep came in a spent big over two seasons without any complaints.

Fred is just going through his adjustment period. He just needs to settle a bit when he's on the field. Matic was brought in as a short term fix, which he achieved. He's now pass his due date. He looks like Carrick last year. My biggest disappointment is Bailley and Perrera. We must not let go of these two. The problem is that today's players are very fragile emotionally and Mourinho is from the old school era. The core of the Chelsea's team is still Mourinho's. Don't be surprised to see Mourinho winning this Champion's League with this same team.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                          He bought Lukaku,the striker with the worst 1st touch in the prem.

Juss saying
                          Agreed. However, I was responding to Jangle's point regarding the defence.
                          As far as I know Morata was striker MU was pursuing, but Perez the Prick wanted too much money.

Comment

Lol....lol...lol....winning what ?

Comment

Mr. President as I’ve said before our problem is more than Jose Mourinho’s ugly style of playing. We have a structural problem and at the helm of the club is Ed Woodward.

Jose Mourinho baffled by Manchester United's 58 scouts following major restructuring at Old Trafford

The United boss is understood to be pessimistic about the prospect of signing the Senegal international, whose value is rocketing towards £90million.

Mourinho was desperate for defensive reinforcements over the summer and has since seen his side concede 23 goals in 14 Premier League games, more than any other team above the bottom five.

His doubts over which defender Woodward might sanction bids for next month - if anyone at all - come amid anxieties at the make-up of United's scouting division.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-Trafford.html

Comment

Working...
                              X