Stay safe, family!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stay safe, family!

Kind of ironic saying that when I am in the epicenter but I know too many persons who have been afflicted by COVId-19. One has died, one has recovered, and the others are fighting thru. One is even a well-respected member of the RBSC family. He's battling a fever at the moment and we should hold him in our prayers and our thoughts.

Love to all!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Man I know you are in the Epicenter Mo. Keep safe bredda. Kind of scary, no joke at all. Bless up and keep safe.

Respect.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Be safe ,people ,prayers to everyone . Use your mask and gloves in public places, discard gloves after use. Put masks in the sun to kill bacteria. Dont throw them away , collect as many mask as you can ,label them 1, 2 , 3 etc and alternate them by leaving one in the sun for 2 days if you can.

If you have one ,put it in a sunny area, I use my car dash board.

Stay safe. I see it spreading all over the USA , given then ad-hoc approach. Florida has quarantined some areas and not others , other southern and midwest states are doing same. Its going to slowly pop up in rural Trump counties, slowly because it isnt as dense as the City areas, but it will get there, They will be the last and most affected by this pandemic. Its going to cause a flaring of the pandemic, hot and cold in rural and dense city areas.Its a stupid way to address this virus.

Just my opinion.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Good advice Sir X. This virus doesn't discriminate. Stay safe.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Stay safe everyone especially you Mo. Leave it to you to nuff up yourself inna di epicenter . Stay safe mi bredrin.

Comment

You know my favourite chune yah now, Rudi?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvuL5jyCHOw

Wish I could get the hell out of here for many reasons. Need to start mi house pon di rock!

How tings? Hope y'all keeping well.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

City pon lock down. Everyone has to self isolate. Other than that everything criss.

Comment

Nice!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                X